This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 422 Final

Topic » TSC 422 Final

1261 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
what was chaotic about that results show im not sure
1261 days 1 hour ago
varlto
grats daan<3
1261 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
I really should have tactically voted :(

Another year without a win :(
1261 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
SEMI-FINAL 1

https://i.imgur.com/BrkQnFf.gif

SEMI-FINAL 2

https://i.imgur.com/zfnq3Ui.gif
1261 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
At least I have a best of entry now :)
1261 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
darksided
1261 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
Ỹ̴̮O̴̝̐̾̌̓̉̀̒̏U̵̪̾͌ ̴͓͙̖̙͆̂̒̈͜ͅW̴̨̙̟͔͚͓̮̄À̸̰̭̻̆̎͆͗͒̽̂͘N̴̬͈̟̙̭͎̭̞̔̌̍̊̾͗̉́Ň̸̼̮͊͆̿͌̒̽̎̔̉Ā̷̛̠̋̿̃̏̚ ̴̛̱̯͍̙͖͑̑͌̂̃̆̽
M̸̹͖͕̺̥͚͉̜̐A̸̡̨̭̭̻̹͍̖̺̣͆͐͛͂K̷͚̏͛̾̄̊̃̊̃̕E̸̻͒̐́͠ ̶̝̻͋͌M̵̦͍͍̯̤̱͌͜E̶̻̙̥͎̺̣͎̰͋̽̇̀͘͝͠͠ ̷̡̜͕̖͖͇̠̝̪̅͋̉̉̎̃B̴̡̧̳͕̬͆̎̍̐A̷͚̰̻̻̯̫̺̫̙̤̒̔͋̅̐͗̒͐̕͝D̵̨̺̼̳͍͔̺̀͛͑͒͒̀̂ͅ ̷̡̙̲̬̈͌̈̓ͅ
M̸̱̱̼̦̜̜͚͙͈̐̎͊A̸̤̽͛K̸͙̰͍̬̥̠̤̤̉̊͛̅Ę̶̠̻̻͖̩͌̃̑̈́͗̌̐̎ ̶̺̩̪̋́̓̂̆̋Ṃ̸̓̌Ě̸̩̺̣̩͚̭͎̝̅̏̔͂͊͌͗͜͜͝ ̷͖͔͙̅̎̿͂͠͝B̷̨̧̦̠̯̘̬̫̝̓̔͗̌̆̂͘͘͝A̷͕̺͙̳͓̠͌̎Ḋ̴̝͈̻͕͙̯͌ ̸̛̪̱̘̪͚̯̰̺̮̔͒̇͆͘
Ą̷̨̞͍͔̭̳̭̝̀̒̀Ń̷͕̖̥̽̊͒̀̒D̷͈͇̳͊̈́͂́̋́̀ͅ ̴͕̼̬̙̪̪̘͍̹̞̂͐̊̎̒͆I̶̫͓̘͇̪͋̔͑̓̕͝͝ ̷̡̱̙̺̤͑͘L̷͚͍̼͈͂̚̕̕I̷̭̼̦̍̆͛̉̐̈́̽͜K̸̬͎̬̠̫̝̃͂E̷͓͉͓̯̻̎͆̂͗̓ ̵̮̣͒̃̔͌̊͜I̵͙͉̺͒͜ͅT̶̢͎͚̹͙̙͔̰̫̊͋ ̸͓̜͈̗̞̩̈́̀̽̓Ļ̴̞͇͓̭̀̌͛̈́Ȉ̴͚̭̺̹̹͎̱̐͑K̴̳̭̬̜͈̮̻͇̺͍̄͑̇͑̈́͆̽̊̕͘E̴̘̓͗ ̵͖̬̤͂́͒̿̅̍͒̈ͅT̸̨̹͔͙̻͍̬̘́̍̒̈́́͛͠H̶̢̻͈̗̊̇͑͌̔̕͝Á̶̰̙̳̀͋̌̇̇͊̽T̶͈̗͕̫͎̻̯̬̲̖̒̉̈́́ ̴͕̻̘̞͍̜͠ͅ
I̸̡͎̲̫̥͍̳̫̯͛̇̌̈́̚͘͜ ̸̨̤̥͇̯̮͈͖̦̣͗̀L̷̢̛͚̞̳̼̳̗̤̭͗̌͛Í̴͔̬̱̀͑̈̓K̴̺̱͂͜Ẹ̵̲͎̣̜̪͙͗͐͛͊̋̀̕ ̵̠͉̩̝̦͎̜͉̗̐̈́̈́͝͠I̵͓̣̻̦̪̜̔̏T̸͕͕̲̝̗̙͓̺͋͗̒͌ ̴̞͎̃̑̌̈́͠L̴̨̬̞̖͓̟̗̜̏̽̔̔̉̀͂͠I̵̢̖͇̯͖͎̞̠̱͆͆̓̓͝͝ͅK̸̛̲͚̀̈́̇͑̀̍͑̚͝Ẹ̸̣̋̀̊̄͝ ̸̖̤̅̚T̴̪̾̍͒́̀̽̚͠H̶̹̩͙̹̪̞̫̥̳̓̉̍̒̇̽͝͝A̷̧͚̻̫̫͚̟̜̱̻̒̿̃̂́̅͋̇͠T̸̡̞͍͍̋̽̽͊̈́̑͂͌͑͘͜
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b0a32e_bbf810f70adf4a379072bfd36bcb9952~mv2.gif/v1/fit/w_300,h_300,al_c,q_80/file.gif
1261 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
TEA PENNY
1261 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
FINAL STANDINGS

01        ::        096        ::        Gregory Dillon
02        ::        095        ::        ORÎ
03        ::        095        ::        Karmen x BRUJA
04        ::        094        ::        Victoria Justice
05        ::        094        ::        TAYANNA
06        ::        091        ::        Medina
07        ::        085        ::        MARUV
08        ::        081        ::        Ambar Lucid
09        ::        078        ::        Amel Bent x Imen Es
10        ::        073        ::        Liza Owen
11        ::        069        ::        UZARI
12        ::        068        ::        Lauv & LANY
13        ::        066        ::        Bling Bling
14        ::        065        ::        Matt Maeson
15        ::        063        ::        Mansionair x NoMBe
16        ::        062        ::        Stray Kids
17        ::        054        ::        Anabel Englund & MK
18        ::        052        ::        Goldilox
19        ::        051        ::        Pink Fantasy
20        ::        036        ::        CupcakKe
21        ::        033        ::        Ladilla Rusa
22        ::        029        ::        aespa
23        ::        019        ::        Lou Elliotte
24        ::        004        ::        Klava Koka
1260 days 23 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Orî would have won if i didnt change my top 2 at last minute.
1260 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
I think I got all of them, if I forgot you, just mail me or post your favorite moment below!

Hellomynameis347 - Dreamcatcher winning

Ianfitz0012 - My favorite TSC memory this year is hands down the kinship I felt with my fellow TV Semi members in the TV vs Movie week I hosted. Not only was our semi the FAR superior one, but we all chose to be in there <3 I couldn't have asked for a better group and I've never been more proud to be in TSC. Imagine submitting a movie song that week... ew. I would rather be in the TV semi than win the contest with a movie entry.

LornaHollas - Eurovision week, since Eurovision was cancelled this year it was the next best thing and got to send in a song that was before my TSC time. I'm glad Valentina qualified but her final result was lowkey homophobic!

Bibbles week, the best player in TSC getting rewarded with her own themed week was one of the greatest things TSC has done. I may have stayed in the semis that week but seeing bibbles be happy is worth it! She is a national treasure and we don't deserve her!

Kim Woodburn winning a TSC because lol

Turkeylover - My favorite TSC moment was when Friday Night by GFOTY won!

Bibbles - I have the most shocking memory, even forgot to do this bit, so I have no recollection of anything that really happened this year. I barely remember the songs from the semis 2 days later!! but IAMWARFACE and TXT are still in counseling for not qualifying!

VanessaFeltz - I guess the highlight for me is returning after 1 entry in 2014! I should have something better for best of year than Joey Essex!
Also coming 5th in my second comeback to the contest was a good moment

Alexito - I need to say some perfect moments: One is when I won TSC 387, it was a long time ago since last time I won so that was THE moment.

I also need to remember when QueenMichelle start winning like crazy and everybody was like "wtf?", amazing!

Eoin - TSC 403: Eoin's 100th TSC Extravaganza

Alexeh23 - All of TSC 402 especially: Only one spot left in the Final!

TWICE
Ilkay Sencan, Era Istrefi, Arash
Time and Glass
GOOD GIRL (Ailee, Jiwoo, Hyoyeon)
Carly Rae Jepsen
Doja Cat
KEiiNO & ELECTRIC FIELDS

PoohSnap - My favorite TSC moment this year was getting runner-up status with beabadoobee. I've never placed so high with a very indie-alt song before and it was the first time I felt like my authentic taste was reciprocated in this contest.

Fritzyyyyy - My favorite TSC memory of this year was leaving the chat for good so I don't have to see the most vile side of peoples personalitie-... my favorite TSC memory of this year was winning with Bruno Martini, IZA, Timbaland. It was probably my favorite thing that I sent this year and I was stunned when it won. <3

QueenM1chelle - shygirl slaying vile EVERGLOW in a tie making it the best tsc week in existence

Varlto - probably winning with the ella sisters and getting alexeh and daniel PRESSED! (love them both xx) apart from making an amaia - shake it out appearance obviously! omg and also sending lucia fernanda that was just so good... THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS!
1260 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
dragotistic - My favorite moment was TSC 410 The ExtravaDanza, and how it was such a fun contest to host through and through. I went with a straight to final approach and it ended with one of my favorite winners of the year Bruno Martini. Really good contest.
1260 days 21 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
My 2nd favourite moment is jamie cullum nq'ing. made my day x
1260 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
LEAST FAVORITE TSC 2020 moment

this NQing
1260 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
Least favourite TSC moment is sending in this meme queen to find out semis were back!
I tried to save her from a DNQ result but didn't get her out in time.
Shame on you all for letting I Now Know by Georgina Hill-Brown (a.k.a. The Honest Vocal Coach) flop!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!