This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 386 Final

Topic » TSC 386 Final

1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Lemaitre - 'Rocket Girl'

Aisling is an Irish language feminine given name meaning "dream" or "vision" and referring to an aisling, a poetic genre that developed during the late 17th and 18th century in Irish language genre poetry. Aisling was not used as a given name before the 20th century.
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
5. The beat drops were pretty cool and I like the overall vibe of the song
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Loreen - 'Fiction Feels Good'

The women's 4×100 metre freestyle relay event at the 1972 Olympic Games took place August 30. The relay featured teams of four swimmers each swimming two lengths of the 50 m pool freestyle.
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
6. This had me hooked from the beginning! This is a bop!
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) SKAAR - 'Five Times'

Parnassia glauca, also known as fen grass of Parnassus, is a flowering herb of the genus Parnassia.
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
7. Lol at her repeating the word euphoria dispite this sounding nothing like the iconic euphoria. I dig this new kind of sound for her though
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Dr. Jean - 'Dr. Jean's Banana Dance (aka The Guacamole Song)'

The list of shipwrecks in February 1916 includes ships sunk, foundered, grounded, or otherwise lost during February 1916.
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
8. The chorus did grow on me a bit but I'm not sure if this is something I'd come back to
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) DARA - 'Ella Ella'

Doriopsilla albopunctata, the white-spotted sea goddess, is a species of dorid nudibranch, a colorful sea slug, in the family Dendrodorididae. It is native to the Pacific Coast of North America, from Mendocino County, California south, possibly to Baja California Peninsula, Mexico.[
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Dotter - 'Bulletproof'

John de Soules (or de Soulis or Soules) (died 1318).
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
9. The guacamole beat drop is one of the most iconic and impactful moments in music history!
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
10. Not really for me, found it kind of annoying
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Loic Nottet - 'Heartbreaker'
1531 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
Uni internet playing up sorry Lorna!! Gonna try to fix it but might be a little delay
1531 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
11. Really like her voice. This song was really good. Really enjoyed this

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!