This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 383 Final

Topic » TSC 383 Final

1551 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Moniqué  - 'Make Me Human'

1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
03) Kim Petras - This was really sent when Wrong Turn is RIGHT. THERE. This song went off in 2018 but I've really gotten over it at this point, and it doesn't do anything for me at this point in time. I just don't see it doing well with everything else this contest has to offer.
1551 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Jordan Fisher - 'All About Us'

1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
04) Moniqué - It's fine? This did nothing for me in Lithuania's NF (Ruta Loop robbed legend), and it's not really doing anything for me here? I don't even think it's bad but I don't think it's particularly good either. Yeah, weakest song so far for sure.
1551 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Saint Motel - 'Van Horn'

1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
05) Jordan Fisher - Oh wow a song that was on my list. And by on my list I mean a song that would be on my list for YEARS. The chorus kinda bangs but I don't think I necessarily love it? It was definitely more impactful on my first listen. This might sneak into my pts if the rest of the contest isn't that strong. Also, HELLO vocals?!
1551 days 1 hour ago
iAyeEye
1) The music is very up my street but the vocal is doing nothing for me, it lacks dynamic other than the incidentals. It's getting better though... Hmm. Yeah this a rare song which is growing on me rather than getting more tedious.

2) Yeah, this is adding to a really solid start. Hope this keeps up, but last week the first 2 out lulled me into a false sense of security so I'm not banking on it.

3) This is inoffensive, it's a decent vocal, but lyrically fairly cliched and the music isn't anything special. It'll be noted down in case it's a bad week, but it's a drop in standard from the first 2.

4) This is soporific. I dislike the occasional random sound effects that sound like a pig snorting, but the vocal is beautiful and the lyrics are both haunting and moving. I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed that.

5) This is pretty generic. And I think it suffers for coming after such a strong start. Cos it isn't terrible, it's just... I think uninspiring would be the most apt word I could offer.
1551 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) The Pussycat Dolls - 'React'

1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
06) Saint Motel - Immediately, the vocals aren't my favourite. As the song goes on, I can confidently say that this isn't for me. The instruments are fun at points, but as a complete song, it's not doing a whole lot for me.
1551 days 1 hour ago
iAyeEye
6) Of all the Saint Motel that people could've chosen, this is nowhere near the strongest. Like, it's decent, but I'm rapidly getting the impression that decent won't be enough this week.
1551 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) VVAVES - '5 Of Your Exes'

1551 days 1 hour ago
iAyeEye
7) The lyrical structure and melodies are actually surprisingly good, but her vocals haven't got better, and the music doesn't do much for me. Doubt it'll get points but I don't hate it.
1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
07) The Pussycat Dolls - This song was good for like 2 seconds but then everyone got a random obsessive boner for it and I realized that it really ain't all that. The transitions are choppy, it's very one note and PCD is bringing nothing new to the table. I'm extremely uninterested.
1551 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
08) VVAVES - I feel like someone's trying to bait points from me with this! The chorus is the main stand out part for me, I'm a fan of that talk-sing thing and it's kinda addictive here. I dont LOVE it yet but it'll def grow on me.
1551 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
01) Aly & AJ - Can't say I'm impressed with this much. But some of their recent songs are more growers than showers. Maybe I have to wait this one out.
02) Alex Newell - This song is more of a meme than a song. Alex Newell should and can do better
03) Kim Petras - wow the edgy picks just keep coming this week!
04) Moniqué - This is oddly enchanting and I'm surprisingly into it.
05) Jordan Fisher - This is about as cutesy and morp and nothing new I've seen before as his character in To All The Boys 2
06) Saint Motel - they've done better :)
07) The Pussycat Dolls - I think this song being generally overhyped will not do it justice but when I first heard the song I was impressed. I will take that into account when voting I think. But also clickraces for songs everyone wants to enter are boring so...
08) VVAVES - This is pretty awesome. Hooked me right from the start, my clear and away favorite of the competition so far. Alhough I hate when the song cuts out in the music video

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!