This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ive done a list!

Topic » Ive done a list!

1612 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
Its my list folks, but not as expected!!
1612 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
Fruit pastilles

I was chocoholic 4 years ago, but had an illness so now I hate the taste of it, instead I eat fruit pastille. Thought I would lose weight when I stopped eating chocolate, can’t work out why I haven’t!!

Crisps

Love crisps, could eat them all the time. I’m partial to salt and vinegar ones!

Crisp cold weather

I’m a huge fan of winter, don’t like being hot, can’t work out why people like the summer. You just get hot and bothered and everything becomes an effort because you’re too hot. But in the winter, when it’s cold, you can wrap up and be all cosy, and doing things warm you up, the hot weather just wears you down!!

Dogs

I love dogs! I’ve had two since becoming an adult. One was called Misty, she was a Labrador retriever cross and thought she was human. When we lost her, we got Maisie, a pure breed golden retriever, she was really daft. Lost her 7 years ago. Would love to get another one, but we do so much travelling now that it’s not so easy. When we slow down in our retirement, we might get a rescue.

EastEnders

Don’t know why I like EastEnders, its quite depressing and some of the story lines are ridiculous. But its escapism, plus its filmed in my home town!

Black and white movies

I’m a real sucker for black and white movies. Probably comes from my childhood when there wasn’t colour TV and everything was black and white!

Talking pictures TV

Which brings me on to my fav TV channel. This one shows lots of black and white films, and lots of programmes from LWT (London Weekend Television), every time I hear the music for LWT it transports me back to my younger self, when everyone knew it was 6pm on a Friday and the weekend had begun when you heard the LWT music!
1612 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
The Medusa Touch

Is my favourite film of all time. It’s not black and white, but it has Richard Burton and that silk smooth voice, and Lino Ventura, who plays the detective beautifully.

Deadpool

Talking of films, I love Deadpool! I love breaking the 4th wall talking to the camera bits, it’s hilarious and sad at the same time. Ryan Reynolds is just amazing in it.

Groot

Guardians of the Galaxy is another fav, but Groot, best character, next to Yoda, ever! Still can’t believe they got Vin Diesel to do the voice!

The Night They Stole the Alphabet

Is a book I read as a child. It stayed with me and 5 years ago, I managed to track down a copy that sits in a box (I paid nearly £100 for it!!) but just knowing it’s there, makes me feel happy. I don’t have many happy memories from my childhood, it was not a good time, but that is the only thing that makes me smile when I think about it.

My bed

Oh my god, I love my bed, I love sleeping. Not that I sleep like I used to. I could lay in bed all day as a youngster, but I still love my bed and being in it!

Waistcoats

I wear them, a lot! Not the suit kind, but the long kind, sort of knitted, or waterfall design type ones. I’m known for them, by everyone I know.

Twenty One Pilots

Well this is TSC and this should be a music list, but as I barely remember the songs from last week, this is all I can muster!! I didn’t like them at the start, but mini bibs played them non-stop. And when I looked into them I liked their message. Saw them in concert early this year, and it was the most amazing experience ever.

BTS

And of course these little guys. I can’t believe I like them, but then again, I like their message. And their music is quite good too, love their dancing, so energetic.

Kasabian

Couldn’t mention music without mentioning these, I love them!! I love bands, what I call real music, which is probably unfair to every other bit of music there is!!
1612 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
My tablet

I have a laptop, but I love my tablet, it’s a kindle fire. I don’t have a smart phone, but it’s so handy, to be browsing and not carrying a heavy bit of kit with me. It’s so much easier!

Candy crush

And because I can carry my tablet with me, I can play candy crush, and pet rescue and all those other games that King make!!

Roast potatoes

Back to food! My fav of all the potatoes, is roast. There’s nothing like a good roast potato!!

Holidays

I love holidays, could live on holiday, not worried about living out of a suitcase. We’ve just started travelling really. Done a few places in America and Europe, and when we retire, we will do a whole lot more!

Norway

Is probably my fav place, it’s so beautiful, and the people are just amazing, so friendly. Hope to go back again, a bit further north next time!

Snow

As I love the cold, snow is the best. It’s so magical and cold and wonderful. I love playing out in it. We just don’t get enough of it!

Lake District

Went there for our honeymoon, and fell in love. We’ve been there so many times, I can’t count. We now go there for Christmas, and it’s wonderful.

TV

I watch a lot of TV. You’ve probably realised that, as most of the time it’s my excuse for not being able to listen live!

Being at home

When I’m not on holiday, home is my next best thing. I love being at home, don’t like going out!

Twitter

Not a fan of social media, don’t do Facebook or Instagram or anything. But I started using twitter, to help publicise mini bibs online game streaming. She does CSGO!

TSC

Of course, TSC would be on my list, I love it and everyone here! Even though 90% of the songs are not my thing and would never listen to them again (shock surprise!) I just love it. Makes me feel part of something, and when I’ve had a bad day, I can rely on listening to a whole bunch of rubbish songs or reading all the lovely comments about my great song or watching the results where I come last, to pick me up and make me feel me again!

My family

Mini bibs and hubby are my world. I don’t have much family, or many friends (I sound like a real sad person now!!) but I love being with them. And we are really lucky that mini bibs loves spending time with us.
1612 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
So there it is, no numbers or order, just a list. Not of songs, but of things. Which might seem odd, to post it in amongst the list of fav songs in a song contest, but as I’ve said, I can’t remember my own songs let alone everyone else’s. And I didn’t want to be left out!

Love and Happy Christmas to you all.
1612 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
i love this so much. best list of the off season!
1612 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
omg I loved this!!

You are such a special part of TSC, thank you so much for sticking with us <3 I wish you and your family a merry Christmas! We love you.
1612 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
Love this ❤️ Happy Christmas!!
1612 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Oh my god, I’ve had a bad day and this cheered me up.

Salt and vinegar is truly where it’s at.

Enjoy your holidays, bibbs!
1612 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Bibbs you have a heart of gold... we love u <3 I hope your holidays are awesome
1612 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Bibbles is the ultimate icon.
Thanks for all your support.

Love ya!
1612 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
This was so wholesome, best list of TSC ❤️
1612 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Bumping this thread up to the top where it belongs. <3
1612 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
We love you bibbles! You are just the sweetest soul, and there's a reason why you are so revered in this community! Happy holidays!
1612 days 9 hours ago
LornaHollas
Happy Christmas bibbles :) the ultimate darling of TSC <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!