This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 358 Final

Topic » TSC 358 Final

1820 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
15) Charlotte Adigéry BOOT. This was poor, weak, awful, horrid.
1819 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
01) Sabina Ddumba - love her voice!
02) Kiesza - meh this was just okay for me, not bad though
03) Little Simz - meh
04) Noisettes - catchy, meshes well
05) OneRepublic -  i love one republic!
06) Jennifer Lopez - i don’t think i’ve ever heard one of her songs before tbh
07) Domenica - a bop
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - meh i needed more
09) Hannah Trigwell - didnt go anywhere for me
10) Ward Thomas - got better as it went on
11) Zara Larsson - this was good! catchy
12) Emmelie de Forest -  another bop! love the voice
13) PNAU - this was pretty good, wish it had a little more
14) Alex Aris- this was nice
15) Charlotte Adigéry - no thank you
16) SHAED- i like this aesthetic
17) Ruben - i love his voice
18) Anna Mae - this isn’t bad but there are so many good songs idk if it’ll get points
19) Daya - this was enjoyable
20) CupcakKe - no
21) Hanne Mjøen - edgy
22) Eden xo- i loved this
1819 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Not for me, a lot of background noises in the song were annoying!
2. Wish this built up to more. It was alright!
3. Not usually the sort of music I listen to but I really like this
4. Really like the retro sound of this
5. Difficult to listen to. Something about it made me really not like it. Sad times
6. Very much a run of the mill generic pop song. It's ok.
7. Cheesy bop. I'm here for it!
8. Very catchy! I really like this!
9. Well this certainly was a bop!
10. I really like this! I like the overall style of the song.
11. It's no lush life but it's a nice enough listen
12. A great listen from beginning to end. Great voice!
13. A bunch of annoying noises and not keen on the voices either
14. Heard this one before, wasn't keen when I first heard it and I'm still not into it now.
15. I really liked this one a lot! Wig queen!
16. Quite a pleasant listen
17. I didn't like his voice at all! Not for me.
18. Really like her voice and the whole vibe of the song.
19. Possible grower, it's a nice enough listen though.
20. Iconic queen! Love her!
21. The drop was kind of weak. Quite full
22. I think I've said this for a lot of songs this week but this was just alright. Nothing spectacular!
1819 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Sabina Ddumba        another top 10 for her? probably.
02) Kiesza        i mean it's gonna be a favorite to win
03) Little Simz        i was not feeling this this morning
04) Noisettes        this was a little annoying today
05) OneRepublic        not their best
06) Jennifer Lopez        girl, please stop unless you come back with a bop
07) Domenica        too sugary sweet
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale        from the still, the person kinda looked like Dorit... so i hated it before it started... and i'm still not impressed
09) Hannah Trigwell        there was a lot going on and i wasn't really here for it
10) Ward Thomas        this was annoying
11) Zara Larsson        congrats on making top 10 by default
12) Emmelie de Forest        yea we get it
13) PNAU        I always feel like i don't like this person, but i always end up being okay with it
14) Alex Aris        i hate when gays are extra
15) Charlotte Adigéry        i almost decided to not jury because this is just getting painful
16) SHAED        wow this is terrible ending
17) Ruben        seriously, is it cause everything was trash that i actually thought this was okay?
18) Anna Mae        compared to the other trash this was tolerable
19) Daya        congrats on doing well
20) CupcakKe        congrats on your win, not from me
21) Hanne Mjøen        basic but effective
22) Eden xo        not available... not worth the hoops i jumped through....too basic
1819 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Sabina Ddumba - Yes, I am liking this so much with her voice giving me life and it blows my mind on how she kills it and the whole package is just amazing with the rapper even working
02) Kiesza – This has a strange vibe and I love the darkness of the music, but her vocals can be iffy at time, but it was still a good entry
03) Little Simz – I sadly find this boring to listen to with the two different voices not working and it just lacks the energy in the end
04) Noisettes- You know what this is my type of jam and I really love the tune that is the bop and she is an incredible singer and I will never get tired of it
05) OneRepublic - I loved their voices being strong and has an impactful chorus but the music can also be a weakness at times and the rapper was very unnecessary
06) Jennifer Lopez – She is a nice singer, but this is instantly forgettable and way too generic and this is another bland effort by her
07) Domenica - Well the chorus has a nice charm and the music really gets me grooving along and it is a good song that has me living for more
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - The music is a bop, but the singing and the lyrics are not, so it is a mix story with this entry, so I wish it was improved with the music it has
09) Hannah Trigwell – This is keeping my attention with the style being interesting to watch but I start to lose my attention towards the end getting repetitive with the music
10) Ward Thomas – Their voices are golden together and oh boy I just adore the feel good song that is amazing to listen to and puts a smile on me
11) Zara Larsson - I can’t deny she got a wicked voice, and this is nice, but she had better songs with the music being a let down
12) Emmelie de Forest - What happened to her becoming a one hit wonder and this is not bad but nothing special and it is just very bland
13) PNAU - Well her voice is unique and so is the music, but I just can’t get into it and it gets gradually worst as the song goes on
14) Alex Aris - I’m having second thoughts about the music and the background vocals not helping and he is good, but the song is not good enough
15) Charlotte Adigéry – Yeah, I’m not feeling this one that felt like I was on a wild ride that I couldn’t get off and I don’t understand what there is to like about this
16) SHAED - I’m so invested in this concept that took the best out of what she got, and it is a joy to hear something like this I never heard before
17) Ruben – He has got a powerful voice that will never leave me, and it is a good tune song that is great and with work on the chorus it could be even better
18) Anna Mae – This is wild, and I just have mix feelings about it with her voice being good as always, but the music is just very lackluster
19) Daya – The music has the style of a bop and something amazing, but the singer honestly let it down with the lack of energy rom her vocals making me want to skip
20) CupcakKe – Yes, I did a cover to this, but I think it is not her best effort with the music giving me a headache, but I have to give credit to that rapping and being unique and entertaining to watch an artist like her
21) Hanne Mjøen - This sounds good to me with her voice being beautiful from the first second and I am getting dragged into the melody and is a banger
22) Eden xo - She is trying with those vocals, but the song has already sealed the fate being bland and uninteresting making me want to fall asleep
1819 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Sabina Ddumba – Gorgeous vocals as usual, the song itself was fine. I didn’t like the strange noise.
02) Kiesza - Oh bitch….THIS IS FUCKING STUNNING. OH WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW FUCKING BRILLIANT. LOVE FROM START TO FINSIHDIUPVDSGHVDIUOBSdboibinOnisdnipovnofon
03) Little Simz - Yeah this kind of just past me bye, wasn’t keep on the singing or rapping tbh.
04) Noisettes - well it’s no ‘don’t upset the rhythm’ but it’s cute.
05) OneRepublic – It’s good. I liked the vocal and the song overall, I particularly enjoyed the build-up to the chorus.
06) Jennifer Lopez -  better than the other J.Lo song this week, that isn’t saying much though lol…dated…
07) Domenica – Ooph at this being so dated. It is kinda slayworthy though :p A mess haha :p
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale – Good vocals. Something really mysterious and beautiful about this. I liked this a lot. Could see this doing well tonight. :)
09) Hannah Trigwell - Really solid. Honestly I have no complaints about this at all haha :p
10) Ward Thomas - This is good actually, I entered a similar duo like this a few weeks ago and this is better haha :p
11) Zara Larsson – I expected more…it’s fine…just something I expect from an unknown artist not an established one haha.
12) Emmelie de Forest – I liked the violin :) The chorus is good actually, this is good. :D
13) PNAU – This is kind of cool, I like the floatiness of this. I like Kira’s part of this even though her vocal has been severely altered haha. :p
14) Alex Aris – This is good. His vocal is ok and the song has good progress. I ended up really enjoying it :)
15) Charlotte Adigéry - The video is fun :p. That blue wig needs to be burned though. :p Song is fine, I was bopping my head side to side.
16) SHAED – This song is played on adverts in the UK and there is something I don’t particularly like about it, I don’t know it sounds like it’s being played under water or something. There is definitely some magical parts to this.
17) Ruben - A strong vocal, I like the chorus. The song overall is good and enjoyable.
18) Anna Mae - Honestly I love this one.
19) Daya - I remember entering her once and her being shat on for having a song played on the radio…oh how times  change. This is fine.
20) CupcakKe - A Unique Thinking Individual Strongly Matters. – Cupcakke repping for us Autistic folk now, tbh it’s probably my fave song by her haha.
21) Hanne Mjøen – this is fine, it’s not going to be in my top 10. It’s just a little ordinary.
22) Eden xo – There were magical parts here, which were kind of ruined by that drop…a shame
1819 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Sabina Ddumba- I was expecting more. The verses are kind of a blur for me and the chorus, tho an improvement, doesn't do much for me. I dont know I wish the instrumental was more in minor chords (weird flex I know). It was ok
02) Kiesza- I wish the chorus was given a little kick to make it stand out a bit more when it is supposed to "drop". But it does keep the momentum and I like the song, it sounds really heartfelt for me and production wise no complaints
03) Little Simz- This one was just too alternative for me. If it was alternative but went somewhere, I'd get it but to me this is just really uninteresting
04) Noisettes- Well this was quite old fashioned. Sounded like something out of Grease or something. Sadly I'm not particularly into that sorry
05) OneRepublic- This to me was just very flat and went nowhere really. It didnt manage to keep my interest at all and not even Logic saved this and his rap was actually pretty good
06) Jennifer Lopez- I was expecting much worse. The intro was promising and while at first I was quite disapointed about the verses I grew to like them as the song went by. The chorus is pretty good too. Theres really nothing wrong with this to me
07) Domenica- This is kinda cheap in a not so good way. It has a very disco vibe to it and I could enjoy it but the way it was executed just made it feel old fashioned and just didn't hold up for me
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale- I love the vocal performance to bits omg... And the song is so cool, veryelectronic and I just think in this case the voice elevates an amazing song even further. Such a bop, so catchy. Love love love this
09) Hannah Trigwell- People were raving about this. I start to see a pattern where everytime theres something ya'll LOOOOOVE I get kind of disapointed. I dont know if its because of my taste or because you create expectations. Anyways, yeah, from what Rick was saying I expected more. It isn't a bad song at all I really like this type of synth pop and the chorus has a nice kick to it. But its nothing to write home about, it could go off a little more instrumentally.
10) Ward Thomas- Ok so this is weird. Theres some parts where it goes too much to the country side of country/pop. But it also has some really nice parts like the chorus. They have great harmonies and mixing too. But the weird thing is by the 2nd chorus I was listening to this and I was smiling like a lunatic. Like I don't what it is. But this made me happy for some reason.
11) Zara Larsson- This is a solid pop song. It has, yet again, a very throwback vibe to it specially in the chorus, and its really nothing special. But theres nothing wrong with it either and I have always liked Zaras vocal performance.
12) Emmelie de Forest- Ok she has a great voice the song has some nice bits. But I don't know some bits are also quite the snooze. Its a good song. But is it good enough to make my top 10? We shall see
13) PNAU- I weirdly enjoy this honestly. I wish the last chorus exploded a bit more but it was a nice song with a throwback feel to it
14) Alex Aris- I actually really like this type of music, this really dark synth pop music but not dark enough which makes it a really nice upbeat pop song. And guy vocals fit this perfectly. I just adore this
15) Charlotte Adigéry- This is such a wild ride. Now listen I will never get back to this, this has some of the weirdest instrumental keys I have ever heard. But I can appreciate what it is trying to achieve with the weirdness being unique and while it doesn't fit my taste very much, I can see the appeal
16) SHAED- This one never really reaches a climax. But I also dont think it needs to. I really like this, its pretty chill and feels like it goes nowhere, but its very enjoyable, an easy listen with a really pretty voice
17) Ruben- This sin't anything really groundbreaking, it has been done before. But I mean, its pretty well done. The chorus has a very epic feel to it at bits, the song is super chill and his voice is flawless and goes really well with it. Pretty good
18) Anna Mae- This is giving me some serious Zibbz vibes. Its actually pretty nice, very edgy which I always seem to like. Solid pop rock entry.
19) Daya- This one I am conflicted about because I was really enjoying the verses but then the chorus came and while it isn't bad, I wish it was stronger. Its still solid, and I started enjoying it more by the end of this and it kept me interested
20) CupcakKe- If you're gonna take out your profanity but then come with this production... I want the profanity back. The production and instrumentation is all around really weird and crunchy and just NOT my taste. Sorry but its a no, I love her rap tho she is totally talented in that department
21) Hanne Mjøen- I really like the textures here with the verses being much more melodic and poppy and the chorus being much more electronic driven. I get this sense of melancholy from this song and I really like the sound
22) Eden xo- This one was overall really chill and enjoyable. A bit twee and I wish her voice had more power but I am not bothered by the lack of it either. Pretty inoffensive
1819 days 12 hours ago
Talian
01) Sabina Ddumba : Very smooth. I like it.

02) Kiesza : One of her best songs. I’m not very sold but It was ok.

03) Little Simz : Loved the rap more than the chorus bit overall great song.

04) Noisettes : Expected more.

05) OneRepublic : Not their best. But it’s them. I love them.

06) Jennifer Lopez : She lost it after “Love?” For me.

07) Domenica : Very nice. Very catchy.

08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale : Nice verses. Bad chorus.

09) Hannah Trigwell : Nice song. Very bland.

10) Ward Thomas : Very basic. But catchy af.

11) Zara Larsson : This wasn’t really my thing.

12) Emmelie de Forest : No.

13) PNAU : It was nice but then it dragged.

14) Alex Aris : Loved this!

15) Charlotte Adigéry : Wow. No.

16) SHAED : Overgrown Billie Eilish? No thanks.
17) Ruben : Made me cry. I lived for this.

18) Anna Mae : 2014 should stay in 2014.

19) Daya : She just can’t seem to impress me.

20) CupcakKe : Ok. Not very sold.

21) Hanne Mjøen : Oh big god no.

22) Eden xo : Meh.
1819 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
01) Sabina Ddumba - TOOT - This was in my semi, i very rarely rewrite comments for the semis, but this one has grew the most for me and i don't think i appreciated it enough at the time.

02) Kiesza - TOOT - This is good but idk why you're all gagging, it's just okay, thought it could have hit a bigger punch but fine for what it is, i suppose.

03) Little Simz - BOOT - Boring coffee shop filler music.

04) Noisettes - BOOT - Terribly cheesy, not a fan really at all.

05) OneRepublic - TOOT - I'm scared of what's to come so i'll toot this for now. But it was VERY ehhhhhhhh

06) Jennifer Lopez - BOOT - How boring to send JLO, not impressed, not even iconic.

07) Domenica - BOOT - This reminded me of something San Marino would send to ESC, that's never a good thing.

08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - TOOT - Pretty generic edm, but her vocals were at least nice.

09) Hannah Trigwell - TOOT - Oh this kinda was very trendy and cool for me, a nice change in pace. Really dug this.

10) Ward Thomas - BOOT - Why do people keep sending fucking country, i'm not going to like you.

11) Zara Larsson - TOOT - I forgot this was playing, that means i didn't hate this and it was simply meh so grats.

12) Emmelie de Forest - BOOT - Honestly kinda boring... and by kinda boring i mean completely and utterly.

13) PNAU - BOOT - I was so fucking bored during this whole thing, a terrible start that will be, no doubt forgotten before the end of the final.

14) Alex Aris - BOOT - I didn't like this, i found it to be utterly annoying and a little too try hard.

15) Charlotte Adigéry - BOOT - Bitch no wonder you're fucking nobody when you release trash like this. This did make me want fried chicken tho.

16) SHAED - TOOT - Pretty sweet, i can't say i love this but it was fine for what it was.

17) Ruben - TOOT - Kinda like Dermot Kennedy but like less rusky, but anyway this is ok, strong voice, decent song.

18) Anna Mae - BOOT - I won with Anna Mae, I found this to be more style than substance, very end of a tv show esque, which is where i found her winning entry (End of OITNB S6E01) but yeah this isn't great.

19) Daya - BOOT - I really like Daya but i found the chorus to be a let down and headed a way i didn't want.

20) CupcakKe - TOOT - My first ever CupcakKe toot i believe, but yeah this fucking went there, really like this, i'm assuming this is winning.

21) Hanne Mjøen - TOOT - Not my favourite song, especially the drop, but it sounded good to me still...

22) Eden xo  TOOT - Nice vocals, shitty ass song though.
1819 days 11 hours ago
Tepr
Honestly a very good contest, found it very hard to arrange my votes, about 4 songs deserved my 12 points!

01) Sabina Ddumba – no now I just found this very generic
02) Kiesza - it was okay, a little too polished, not much to keep me interested, but yeah alright
03) Little Simz - pretty chill, the lyrics in the rap parts are good, and this chorus is catchy
04) Noisettes - Different, but a part of me always found their musical style rather annoying!
05) OneRepublic – usual radio friendly mass produced tune! Its not the worst example, but its not much other than a plain generic song!
06) Jennifer Lopez - I think the last song of hers I secretly liked was On the Floor!
07) Domenica – not exactly the best song, but it stands out for being different , not sure if it’s gonna be enough
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale – its okay, I was kinda unsure about it throughout, but I will say it held my attention from start to finish.
09) Hannah Trigwell - this was pretty cool, I loved the chorus
10) Ward Thomas - cute, love the way they sing “lie”
11) Zara Larsson – okay my interest is official in this singer, the only other song I really know is “Don’t Worry About Me” and I liked that a lot, I think I prefer this, sounds like Daft Punk produced it,, I enjoyed this a lot, curious now to see what the rest of her stuff will be like
12) Emmelie de Forest – oh very underwhelming, made almost zero impression on me
13) PNAU – Defo my general style, but this one was a little one-dimensional, good thou
14) Alex Aris – hmm this song is moreso about the production and to be honest it was rather weak, not a bad song by any means, it just all felt somewhat amateur.
15) Charlotte Adigéry - Know this already, love the extended version of this, really just brings it up a level or two
16) SHAED – I’m all up for quirky and weird, this reminded me of the better days of TSC, when the group was more open to musically diversity. Glad to see this qualified, and I hope it’s a sign of a return to form for the contest in general.
17) Ruben - another tragically generic male vocalist entered into TSC
18) Anna Mae - I hate this type of bluesy, rock, female vocal country pop stuff… It all sounds the same to me, and its soooooo annoying!
19) Daya - vocals are a little generic, but I liked the tune of it all
20) CupcakKe – okay im over TSC and its obsession with her, I personally like her, but like last time, this is too much now!, to warrant points this song really needed to bring it!
21) Hanne Mjøen – See 16, gosh I miss those days, this was top notch
22) Eden xo – pleasant experience, nice song to end on!
1819 days 10 hours ago
Dusty12910
01) Sabina Ddumba - Resident TSC artist comes back with a lackluster performance.
02) Kiesza - Interesting song. Not what I'm used to seeing from her
03) Little Simz - Not my favorite. Doesn't go anywhere for me
04) Noisettes - This style of music is very hit or miss. this is a miss for me
05) OneRepublic - Still horrible. my god
06) Jennifer Lopez - JLO is an enigma to me. Weird song.
07) Domenica - I love disco. Points for Domenica!
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - Good song, interesting beat.
09) Hannah Trigwell - Good borderline great. Needs some work in the backing vocal and instrumental
10) Ward Thomas - A bit "on the nose" for singer/songwriting I guess.
11) Zara Larsson - Great pop song. Pure pop is BACK in 2019!
12) Emmelie de Forest - Another generic song Emmelie Degentrification.
13) PNAU - Good song. nothing too special
14) Alex Aris - For a man, this song is good.
15) Charlotte Adigéry - Didn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked to.
16) SHAED - Dramatic, but good song. I enjoy the production.
17) Ruben - Sounds like a national final song that wouldn't make it.
18) Anna Mae - Chorus is super lazy. Not a fan
19) Daya - She is a talent. I like this song from her
20) CupcakKe - Is the CUPCAKKE craze over? I believe I have gotten a cavity from experiencing so many cupcakes.
21) Hanne Mjøen - Loved this song when I found it a while back. Glad it was submitted.
22) Eden xo - Good closer. Not the strongest but not bad.

DANIELKENNEDY111'S COMMENTS ^
1819 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Sabina Ddumba – “Blow My Mind” – this was alright, nothing too groundbreaking
2.        Kiesza – “Sweet Love” – oof this was good, I’m disappointed that it’s in the death slot though, it could do really well
3.        Little Simz – “Selfish” – hmm interesting, I wasn’t really feeling this one
4.        Noisettes – “That Girl” – it was alright, retro pop is something that when done well really works, this almost hits that but I’m not too upset about it
5.        OneRepublic – “Start Again” – this song is alright, left me merely whelmed
6.        Jennifer Lopez – “First Love” – love don’t cost a thing is a top ten song all time don’t @ me but this wasn’t very good or interesting
7.        Domenica – “Ne Vidim, Ne Cujum” – okay go off a little, I was expecting a troll but I’m pleasantly surprised. Jennifer Lopez could never.
8.        Paul Damixie x Liv Royale – “Lost in Space” – this is a complete bop I enjoyed this
9.        Hannah Trigwell – “Attention” – this was alright, I liked some of the elements but it didn’t ever come completely together
10.        Ward Thomas – “Lie Like Me” – I liked this, it was cute and had a fun happy vibe, I’m here for it
11.        Zara Larsson – “All the Time” – I’ve heard better from Zara, but it’s alright
12.        Emmelie de Forest – “Drunk Tonight” – I have a different Emmelie song on my list, this isn’t nearly as good imo but it’s still pretty nice
13.        PNAU – “Solid Gold” – this kind of just passed me by, I didn’t hate it but was left merely whelmed
14.        Alex Aris – “Wrong Love” – this had a nice sexy vibe to it, I’m a fan
15.        Charlotte Adigery – “High Lights” – this was not good
16.        SHAED – “Trampoline” – this is the song in all the commercials! I’m not personally fan but it has some nice elements
17.        Ruben – “Power” – really enjoyed this one
18.        Anna Mae – “Savages” – this was also pretty nice
19.        Daya – “Left Me Yet” – basic pop song but it goes off, I’m a stan
20.        CupcakKe – “A.U.T.I.S.M” – some of my irl friends listen to Cupcakke on long road trips for the memes, but this just wasn’t good to me, at all lol
21.        Hanne Mjoen – “Sounds Good to Me” – the pre-chorus was leading to something I was gonna love and then the floor fell from under it and left it really hollow. I’m a little disappointed
22.        Eden xo – “Have It All” – and we end on a somewhat stale note, wasn’t a huge fan of this
1819 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
Aquamarine
Please forgive me for what I'm about to say
but shut the f*ck up bibbles!!! :(((

only just spotted this, but it made my day!!
1819 days 10 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Sabina Ddumba - I won't lie, her other songs are miles above this. She has an amazing voice but this is just not my favourite from her. Hated Mr. Eazi's part.
02) Kiesza - Not even that into her old music, it used to be annoy me but this is such a good change for her. This was very well produced and her voice seems to have gotten better. Enjoyed it.
03) Little Simz - I like this bc it's not like a typical TSC entry, it's different and something I would listen to but not necessarily send to TSC. I'm here for it.
04) Noisettes - It's not horrible but it's not within my taste range, it's just kinda there for me and I can't say I enjoyed it tbh..
05) OneRepublic - This is a cute song, pretty typical song that I feel would do well on the charts, Logic's part isn't my favourite but I like the main guys voice.
06) Jennifer Lopez - I wasn't expecting this to be like, this good?????? Extremely well produced and the chorus hooks you as it should and overall this was a nice listen. I honestly wouldn't mind this winning.
07) Domenica - I'm loving all the instruments here, it's elevating the song. Sounds like something Moldova would send to Eurovision tbh. It's a bop IMO.
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - Oh dear, this song is ICONIC. She snapped here and everything's appealing to me. The chorus is an exceptional serve. Has been on repeat since the semi.
09) Hannah Trigwell - This is just a really solid pop song. The second it began I knew I'd like it. The chorus though, that was really unexpected and very EFFECTIVE. Ik that I'll return to this.
10) Ward Thomas - This was such a cute little bop. I liked the chorus a lot! It got better as it went on and I think this will do well.
11) Zara Larsson - She's serving looks here, but I'm not like a HUGE fan of those robotic ass vocals. It's a nice song. It's kinda grown on me with more listens.
12) Emmelie de Forest -  I enjoyed this song tbh, it grew on me more throughout the song. I love when the instruments just fade away and she sticks with the piano and then she brings the power. Not sure how she'll do up against all the competition but I found it enjoyable.
13) PNAU - I'm really here for the vibes of this whole thing, the male vocals are very smooth and enjoyable. I love her part as well, it's definitely a bop.
14) Alex Aris - I found this enjoyable, it had more impact on first listen in the semi but still a pretty good song.
15) Charlotte Adigéry - Liking the content of the song but the production is just not it. It's a bit of a mess and I didn't enjoy it.
16) SHAED - Oh my god I'm so fucking upset. I was enjoying this so much and was ready for it to snap, SHE BAITED ME... This song is such a missed opportunity.
17) Ruben - Didn't expect this tbh! Very powerful song and the chorus was definitely the best part. I also like his voice.
18) Anna Mae - This was like a good song, I like how it breaks but it did get a bit repetitive for me.
19) Daya - She really consistently comes out with bops and no one appreciates it, it's actually annoying. Plus this is better than Insomnia which was a good song in general so don't be pulling out the raccoon jokes. A Daya win would be iconic.
20) CupcakKe - People hate on this but I actually like her songs with a message. And shes goes OFF here. The beat is helping it and it's just quite a good song.
21) Hanne Mjøen - Oh she really is serving. The elements of this song are appealing to me and everything is just very pleasant. Loves it.
22) Eden xo - I'm fucking dying this week is gonna be so hard to judge. The build up to the chorus is beautiful and I'm so here for this whole package.
1819 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
01) Sabina Ddumba-still got annoying spring sounds, its very drab!
02) Kiesza – not a fan, shes  straining a bit!
03) Little Simz – was enjoying it till she started rapping!!
04) Noisettes –very sixties, shes a bit nasally, its okay.
05) OneRepublic – best song so far! Enjoyed this.
06) Jennifer Lopez – this a perfume ad? Not a j-lo fan,this hasn’t changed my mind!
07) Domenica – this was dreadful the first time round!
08) Paul Damixie x Liv Royale – this might have been used in a tv show or advert! Its okay (I know im going to run out songs to give points to!)
09) Hannah Trigwell - this was grating!!
10) Ward Thomas - a bit twee!! Its okay.
11) Zara Larsson –shes just done a collab with BTS!
12) Emmelie de Forest – its okay, the lyrics are weird!
13) PNAU – some parts I like, its okay.
14) Alex Aris – sometimes less is more, too many noises!! Its was okay.
15) Charlotte Adigéry – very very repetitive, glad  when it finished!!
16) SHAED – its okay, slightly more annoying that I remember!
17) Ruben – its okay, pleasant enough!!
18) Anna Mae – hubbys started hoovering, it sounds better with the hoover!! Its okay.
19) Daya – she sounds bored, it’s a bit drippy!
20) CupcakKe – how patronising!!
21) Hanne Mjøen – she still too high and whispery!!
22) Eden xo – it’s a bit dreary, its okay.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!