This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain behavior that seems to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain behavior that seems to..

1850 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
So late last night i just said in the TSC skype chat that my mum won $75 thousand dollars in slots that she played last night, we were both so happy and i wanted to share it in the skype group.

I'm not gonna name names unless they wanna speak out, but u know who u are.

So some people started accusing me of lying, and that i had past history of being a "compulsive liar" which i was unaware of.

It went on for quite a bit, just trying to prove that it was real, cuz u know it would be nice to celebrate with people but nope a good amount of people assumed it was a lie even if they have no proof of it.

I then decided to bring my mom into the skype chat as she has a skype account, and do you know what they did? They called her fake and that it was a fake account made by me, and they mostly just treated her like shit to be honest, she was sickened by the way some people were treating me.

So to prove that it was really her i just asked her to say a short message which she did, and someone said it was a voice changer... jokingly or not the people that have the urge to attack me on a constant basic ate it up and went with it.

One person argued that she did not say in the clip that she won 75k so therefore it must be false? Which is beyond stupid.

I mean i was pretty upset honestly, i have no friends to talk and be happy with, im not close with anyone else in my family, so i don't have anyone to actually celebrate with other than my mom. So instead of celebrating with some people online, im just crying over the abuse ive been getting

A certain individual has said quite nasty things to me publically in the chat such as hoping my dad abused me more often. That i should take my meds cuz im mentally unstable. that i should kill myself.

Do you know how many people openly cared? 0, well a slight concern, but basically 0 from the hosts and the people that really have a say.

Once i've had enough i usually get quite snappy and hostile and do you know how many people speak up then? A lot of people, its because im the easy target, im someone anyone can pick on and make fun of with no consequences, if anyone made fun of anyone else in the group more than likely a large amount of people will be defending them.

I'm only 16, ive been bullied my whole life, i'm highly sensitive which people use to there advantage to cyberbully me and put me down. Nobody cares, nobody decides to speak up and take down the bullies a few notches. Some hosts see it as a joke, or some hosts don't seem to care. I've seen people complaining that i start all the arguments or that i make the group toxic, but its like what am i suppose to do when people put me down on a constant basis, ignore? I mean i could, but i don't think i deserve it.

So to anyone not in the skype group, or to anyone that just does not like to get involved, this group tolerates bullying, this group tolerates Defamation of character. This group tolerates death threats. This group tolerates wishing harm on people. This group tolerates making peoples lives worse. This group tolerates attacking someone as they opened up about there mental illness and there struggles.

I'm not saying absolutely 0 people care what so ever, but you just have to speak up. I'm not doing myself any favours by getting a bit snappy the past hour or so, but i've just had enough.

I was also banned from the group for about a hour because that was also nice :P I might be leaving, if anyone wants to leave with me that would be fine too.

Matthew-
1850 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
I stand with you.
1850 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I'm against you Russell.
1850 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
REMINDER FOLKS:
This person says he fucks dogs then claims he’s just “trolling”.
This person has been at the center of racial insensitivity several times.
This person is known to be a compulsive liar and constantly embellishes the truth.
This person constantly loves saying controversial things for attention.
This person loves getting to play the victim.

Do not give him any more attention. This is the last time i will reply to anything g he says.
Cut him out of your life, ignore his posts, he will get bored and leave on his own.
1850 days 6 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
But will you change?

https://youtu.be/z4nKOzk8qbw

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!