This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 325 Final

Topic » TSC 325 Final

2125 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Lost Kings        I don't like her vocals, I don't like that part where there's like 1000 people saying the same thing. It's like... no
02) Roya        I mean. It's got me moving, but like not going out of my way to listen.
03) Cecilia Krull        I guess we want me to go back to sleep cool
04) Christina Perri        Yea.... here's the thing. if i'm gonna give points to something that was popular (even if it charted) I would have to love it, and I don't think I've ever made it through this song in it's entirety
05) Jeffree Star        I mean... this is how you submit a decent trash/troll song
06) Kylie Minogue        I miss 90s/00s Kylie
07) Doda        Pretty safe entry. it was aiight
08) JoJo        omg ian are you back?
09) Celine Dion        remember when some people thought it actually was ryan reynolds that did this?
10) White Sea        we had a good stretch going there, but then we got this
11) Betsy        I am actually liking this
12) Tungevaag & Raaban        I was cautiously excited when I saw the video still... and I was right.... to be excited. This might be the first time I actually add something to my playlist in like a year
13) Nerv        nty
14) Tinashe        I mean... it's pretty standard for her... but like... gurl... it's tennis shoes... she needs a bop not a slow jam/ballad
15) f(x)        this isn't electric shock
16) Morcheeba        safe and basic
17) Crystal Fighters        i really wanted to hate this... and the more it goes on... the more i do hate it... good
18) Of Monsters and Men        oh no... they've been dead for like 7 years at this point
19) Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra        what did I just listen to?
20) Valerie Broussard        i mean... if this was actually produced well, it might have a chance.... but like it sounds so basic
21) JinSoul (LOONA)        i mean... it's aiight... but like... i had a lot of aiight songs this wek
22) Madeline Merlo        i didn't hate it
2125 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
actually this is cleansing the ears bibbs

2125 days 11 hours ago
NooNoo
This is true ear cleansing music <3

2125 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
1) Lost Kings - I didn’t really care about this.
02) Roya - sigh, also boring, there’s no innovation
03) Cecilia Krull - This was alright but it felt like it was building to something and in the end nothing happened
04) Christina Perri - nice meme song
05) Jeffree Star - a SHITSHOW
06) Kylie Minogue - I’m fond of her new stuff. Not as good as Dancing but I enjoyed it
07) Doda - Run of the mill stuff. It’s fine
08) JoJo - I get Ariana teas kinda, it was fun
09) Celine Dion - this was a very random choice for a power ballad? Lol I guess
10) White Sea - I liked this a bit, nice beat
11) Betsy - I enjoyed this, her voice is like Heather Small and it was all joyous it’s like the Biggest Loser Theme song!!
12) Tungevaag & Raaban - an unpleasant listening experience
13) Nerv - for one of ~these~ songs I thought it was alright, not hating it
14) Tinashe - Poor Tinashe, she’s actually pretty alright, this doesn’t use her in the best way, but it’s not bad
15) f(x) - That beat gave me life, loved the chorus, wew!
16) Morcheeba - I liked the guitar parts, middling for me
17) Crystal Fighters - This sounds like it’s sampling MIA, it’s sunny. I liked it
18) Of Monsters and Men - I liked this too, I thought they were just a one hit wonder?
19) Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - This was kinda nice, a lowkey bop
20) Valerie Broussard - Yeah This one is pretty good, I liked the way it built and carried on
21) JinSoul (LOONA) - This was very nicely produced I liked it, work at the Kpop this week!
22) Madeline Merlo - I guess it’s cute I can’t tell if it’s annoying me though
2125 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
Tolis, how could you!!! I still have sleepless nights!!
2125 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Lost Kings - Yeah this was a vanille sundae of music.
02) Roya - This didnt need the black guy. Otherwise its solid.
03) Cecilia Krull - this sucked ass and ttites
04) Christina Perri - LMAO at this BYE. I mean the chrous is stella and bridge build but the verses fall flat. should stay in my top 10 though
05) Jeffree Star -  yeah this is a no for me. i hope millie bobbie brown kills him
06) Kylie Minogue -  Yeah this isnt too bad. not stop me from falling
07) Doda - This has everything I look for in a song but it goes nowhere. It's borderline dull. I have to boot this one RuPaul
08) JoJo - sTELLAR UNQUIE SLAY ME DRAG ME YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
09) Celine Dion - Its good cos its celine but its nothing amazing
10) White Sea - This has winner vibez which is good for it but bad for me cos this aint me and I wanna win. But I guess stan talent :(
11) Betsy - You get used to her voice the song is good but it goes nowhere fast. I like the little noises in the background heh ooo heh heh
12) Tungevaag & Raaban -  Ok I liked this a lot lmao winner
13) Nerv -  I actually liked really like this too lmao.
14) Tinashe - She sounds like jade from little mix < 3333333333. I prefer slumber party but this was half decent lmao
15) f(x) - yeah it was good ii suppose i zoned out so not that good
16) Morcheeba - I like her but I hate this song. What she singing? is this english?
17) Crystal Fighters - When this started I thought I wouldd be good but it kinda got samey and flopped.
18) Of Monsters and Men - I didnt like the female vocals. Ive always liked the male vocals in OMaM but this kinda sucked.
19) Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - BOOT. what the fuck?
20) Valerie Broussard - I didnt hate this it was kinda effective. Toot i guess.
21) JinSoul (LOONA) - Why such a massive budget for an average song? This low key dissapointed me.
22) Madeline Merlo - Im lowing this songs points because spoitfy. but it's good so it shouldnt kill it off :(
2125 days 9 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. Lost Kings- I thought this was a good opener. Wasn’t too flashy or exciting but I loved the vocals!
2. Roya- this was kinda meh for me. She has potential but she followed the standard Mid tempo + rapper formula. Nothing too special!
3. Cecillia Krull- I didn’t mind the song. It had some good moments. Not judging the song based off of the video but WTF was that video though!?
4. Christina Perri- this seriously hasn’t been submitted before? I mean she has amazing vocals. This is sure to be a contender to win.
5. Jeffree Star - the Shane Dawson series really changed Jefree’s public perception. However, my ears couldn’t handle this song.
6. Kylie Minogue- oh we love a queen of pop! But this song isn’t it. Very basic and her vocals are just so bizarre on this track compared to ones like Dancing.
7. Doda- I actually quite liked this? It wasn’t too horrible. Again very MOR.
8. Jojo - get out is THAT song, but this song goes off too. This entire album is so good.
9. Celine Dion - I bet she got paid a LOT to do this song. That’s the only reason I could think she accepted it. This is horrible compared to the rest of her discography.
10. White Sea - wowowo I actually really liked this. I loved the instrumental!
11. Betsy - this is actually brilliant. Her voice is so old school with an almost “Sky Ferreira” production. This is absolutely the best one so far.
12. T&R - compared to the multiple EDM songs we have had in TSC, this one isn’t that bad? It’s quite pleasant and fun.
13. Nerv- not my favorite genre and it’ll be hard for me to find a song that I like within it. Sorry!
14. Tinashe- poor tinashe. Forced by her trash label to go pop when she is truly an AMAZING R&B artist. This song is good, but she’s not going to make it in the music industry. :/
15. f(x) - nah this ain’t it. I like some of their other work but this just doesn’t cut it for me.
16. Morcheeba - I appreciate it for what it’s worth, but it’s not amazing. It may sneak in my Top 10 but who knows.
17. Crystal Fighters - this is low quality The Chainsmokers and that’s SAYING SOMETHING.
18. Of Monsters and Men - I usually like their stuff but this isn’t my favorite? Idk it just felt too cheesy even for their standards.
19. Shawn Lee’s - this isn’t horrible actually. This sounds like an older song but it has fresh qualities to it that I quite enjoy.
20. Valerie Broussard - this isn’t that bad. I wouldn’t listen to it again by choice but if it came on the radio I wouldn’t change the station.
21. JinSoul - oh stan loona and stan HI HIGH (one of the best pop songs of the year). This is good, not my favorite solo debut from the girls, but it’s still better than most pop stuff out at this point.
22. Madeline Merlo - this is good! I liked the country influence yet she maintained a very pop friendly voice.
2125 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
hey
2125 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
Watching the grand prix whilst crying over the lady gobbledygook video tolis posted!!!
2125 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
Lady goo goo really made an impact
2125 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
It was kasabian, the best band ever!!! How did it happen!!
2125 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You know because of my respect and love of Bibbsy, I have never listened to that video even though it has been posted repeatedly. :p
2125 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's Who

adeleadele - Madeline Merlo
AlanDuncan - Christina Perri
Alexeh23 - White Sea
Arris - Doda
Bibbles - Nerv
Catch_a_falling_star - Cecilia Krull
DallasAndrew - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
DanielKennedy111 - JoJo
Eoin - Valerie Broussard
Fritzyyyyy - Tungevaag & Raaban
Insanity - JinSoul (LOONA)
LiukBB - Lost Kings
LornaHollas - Kylie Minogue
MJFJUNE - Tinashe
NooNoo - Jeffree Star
onemanarmy - Crystal Fighters
Patrick319 - Celine Dion
ricktworick1 - Betsy
rodrigueseve - Roya
ryan5676 - Of Monsters and Men
TheGoodMan - f(x)
TolisKalkas - Morcheeba
2125 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
I have a feeling daniel Kennedy is betsy idk why
2125 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Rafa Nadal is postponing Serena Williams' match vs Kaia Kanepi so I'll watch the results

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!