This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 324 Final

Topic » TSC 324 Final

2083 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Milena Brody - 'U.B.S. (You’d Better Stop)' I don't like the message of the song at all, I'm getting pretty sick of these general and cheap themes in music. But the music is not bad at all, the chorus might be a little weaker than the rest is suggesting, but the song is more than acceptable.
2083 days 16 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
01) A cute start! I really liked the intro and the chorus is really catchy.
2083 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Milena Brody - Decent opener, nothing I particularly loved about it but nothing I disliked about it.
2083 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
01 : Uhm how much autotune there is ? Damn that's a lot. It makes her voice extremely weird.
It's a bit catchy especially the chorus. I feel it's a song that could have been better, but it's not too bad. 5,5
2083 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Charli XCX - 'Girls Night Out' Certainly a level under her TSC 301 entry :)) I didn't like anything about this, odd and slow, not too much work put in it I guess.
2083 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Charli XCX – The fashion choice reminds my of Cynthia Lee Fontaine’s roller skater look. :p She is very much hit or miss for me, this is definitely a miss. It’s very childish and at times it felt like I was listening to a Bip Ling song. So dated as well.
2083 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Dream Wife - 'Somebody'
2083 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
02) Charli XCX - She sounds quiet in comparison to the music which bugs me but otherwise harmless on the ears.
2083 days 16 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
02) Charli Xcx - We love a bop! This song reminds me of Madonna's "Holiday". +15.
2083 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
02: This is quite cheap in terms of production, but the more a song is simple, the more it works. This has energy and rhythm and it's pleasant to listen. Nothing extraordinary but we kinda need a song like that. 6+
2083 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Dream Wife - 'Somebody' Here I'll be subjective, I've really liked the general sound. I can't say it is something amazing, but it was pleasant to me.
2083 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Dream Wife – Scott will love this. She over-enunciates and that is pretty annoying, like calm your mouth down. :p This is pretty slow…not keen on the vocals, guitar riffs or the drums. Not keen on much tbh.
2083 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
03) Dream Wife - eeeee..her voice made me cringe at times, not particularly enjoying this one as a whole though it had it's moments.
2083 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Pale Waves - 'Heavenly'
2083 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
03: This sounds like something Bibbles will send I guess? I quite like the beat and plus for being alternative to generic pop, but the voice of the singer puts me off and kinda ruins it. 5

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!