This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 321 Final

Topic » TSC 321 Final

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
16) Shirlena Johnson - 'Break 6 Chains'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
17) Dua Lipa - 'Garden'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
18) Ida Maria - 'Scandilove'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
19) X Ambassadors - 'Joyful'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
20) Agua Roja - 'Be Alone'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
21) R3HAB x THRDL!FE - 'Wrong Move (feat. Olivia Holt)'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
22) Willy William - 'La La La'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
23) Years & Years - 'All for You'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
24) Dusky Grey - 'A Little Bit'

2105 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
All 24 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The live results show will be on Sunday at 3 PM EST/8 PM BST.

Good luck all!
2105 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
Wow this contest looks iconic
2105 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Looks so competitive! Looking forward to this one.
2105 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Seeb & dagny “drink about” – Very basic, not to my taste
2.        K.I.D. “Taker” – This seemed a lot like the first song but done a lot better and had more punch to it!
3.        Dreamcatcher “You & I” – Not really my type of music but I actually enjoyed this
4.        Kygo & Imagine dragons “Born to be yours” – meh very boring
5.        MiSO “Pink Lady” – nope not for me
6.        Janelle Kroll “FVR” – Nothing really happened. I can’t remember a thing about it
7.        Fatboy Slim & David Byrne “How are you?” – It sounds a bit of a mess. Not really liking this
8.        Facing West “Confession” – This one certainly caught my attention. Really liked it!
9.        Marina & the diamonds “Oh no!” – This song brings back memories <3 loves it
10.        Zhavia “Candlelight” – She has a nice voice but the song is nothing special
11.        Tan Mom “It’s Tan Mom” – This song is amazing! It had me laughing the entire time. This better not flop <3
12.        Muse “Dig Down” – Oh dear, I was expecting better than this
13.        Black Honey “I only hurt the ones I love” – Love this! Giving me red dead redemption realness
14.        Galantis “Satisified” – ew
15.        Paloma Faith “Warrior” – not the best Paloma song I’ve heard but it is definitely a grower!
16.        Shirlena Johnson “Break 6 chains” – What is this? It sounds like the humpty dumpty woman from Britains got talent
17.        Dua Lipa “Garden” – Like Paloma it’s not the best song I’ve heard from her but I also think it will grow on me
18.        Ida Maria “Scandilove” – I remember her she sung I like you so much better when you’re naked!!! I liked this one
19.        X Ambassadors “Joyful” – What a snoozefest
20.        Agua Roja “Be alone” – It’s so bland nothing really stood out
21.        R3hab X ThxrdL!fe “Wrong Move” – Very generic
22.        Willy William “La La La” – When I saw the name I thought Wendy Williams had music. I was very disappointed. This is trash!
23.        Years & Years “All For You” – Love this song <3
24.        Dusky Grey “A little bit” – This was a nice little bit
2105 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Seeb & Dagny - When I 1st discovered Dagny I was obsessed, she had attitude in her voice and stood out to me but nowadays her voice is Vanilla, this track isn't so much bad but it doesn't excite me. The Grade = C

02) K.I.D - OK digging the beat, raspy voice which I love, It's far from groundbreaking but I'm not mad at it. The Grade = B

03) Dreamcatcher - I was able to tolerate the 1st chick that was singing but then the chorus kicked in and the annoying voice kicked in. My main issue with Kpoop groups is that I struggle to ever like all the singers, always a minimum of 1 that annoys the hell out of me and prevents me from being able to like the music. The Grade = D+

04) Kygo & Imagine Dragons - I literally yawned at the start…not a good sign. Well this did nothing for me. The Grade = C
2105 days 4 hours ago
NooNoo
Drink About: I was dancing to this but it got a bit repetitive and I stopped dancing

Taker: Is this Dee-Lite? I love the old woman in the video she is a queen! The bitch is sickening!

You & I: Really creative sound, subtle genre bending.

Born to be yours: … next

Pink Lady: Iconic

FVR: Like the small rasp in her voice and how high it is at times. The beat is a bit boring, her voice deserves something more creative.

How are you?: Sounds like a drunk marina and the diamonds

Facing west: Really good singers, wish the production was richer, it sounds a bit basic. Their voices are really enticing.

Oh No!: Amazing, iconic, never been done before, inventor of music, Mozart is shaking!

CandleLight: Very impressive voice, will probably listen to a lot!

It’s tan mom: This was beautiful! She laughs at how she is going to win! She calls other songs “losers”. That confidence clearly comes from her 6 octave vocal range. Did she write this all herself?

Dig Down: Since when did the dollar store become… a brand?!

I only hurt the ones I love: For some reason getting Lana Del Rey vibes. Love this one. Will be saving this to my phone! Love the western feel!

Satisfied: HATE THIS! This is really bad and it doesn’t help that it came after the greatness of black honey and tan mom!

Warrior: Paloma always slays, haven’t heard this song but beautiful as usual.

Break 6 chains: QUEEN!!!!! YAAAAAAAS!

Garden: Haven’t heard a dula peep ballad but it was gorgeous. Will listen to again.

Scandilove: This is nice

Joyful: Getting real tired of the joke entries. Haha a good laugh now onto serious ones… after last week’s winner Thomas & friends I can’t believe someone would INSULT that legacy with a joke entry!

Be Alone: Hate it

Wrong Move: Boring… sorry ☹

La La La: Oh Jesus gross.

All for you: James Charles is that you?

A Little Bit: meh not interesting

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!