This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 318 Final

Topic » TSC 318 Final

2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
THE WINNER OF TSC318...
2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1

MADARA!!!

2121 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Congrats Rick, very good winner!
2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
PrincessTeePee
Pastora Soler ~ Can she follow in the footsteps of previous successful TSC Solers, Fenech [who I used to think was 'French', and Alvaro? I dunno, BUT I did quite like this. Nothing groundbreaking, but the wobble in her voice was somewhat endearing. Nice opener.
Polina Gagarina ~ Pretty powerful overall, this was cool. Sounds typically Eurovision, but that isn't a criticism. Quite liked.
Oku Luukkainen ~ I hope, HOPE I don't lose comments due to copy/pasting like...all of their names this contest, LAWLZ. As for THIS ong though its...an...experience. A bit cheap n nasty, and that was WITHOUT the rap. Kinda 90s eurodance...but in a bad way. Maxx/Real Mccoy/CultureBeat did it better. Felt a LOT longer than it was.
Lea Santee ~ Isn't TSC mad? The way we can go from a bit of rubbish, to a bit of a contender, in a matter of seconds. I wish the verse vocals weren't so robotic, but w/e, this was a great entry. Haunting and melodic, good send whoever.
Jolin Tsai ~ She tends to be hit or miss with me, and while I was mildly headbopping to the chorus, I'm not sure if I LOVED this... The sound quality is poor for one, but the whole thing felt slightly messy? May need a re-listen. The intro was fab, tho.
Grimes ~ She's such an intriguing artist, can't help but admire her. Not her best vocal work by any means, in fact the chorus was something else... :| its a savage package though. Couldn't help but like. Still, ts no ReAlItI.
3LAU ~ Could do without the weird noises in the chorus. It lacks a WOW factor also, but overall this is definitely enjoable, especially beats/synth wise. She can really sing - her vocal could have been a bit strengthened.
MADARA ~ Familiar instrumental, sure its off some UK advert. anyway...THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL WHOA. STUNNING! Just the right subtle instrumental to suit her blinding vocal. Whoever sent this, fantastic!
!!! (Chk Chk Chk) ~ Haha. Believe me when I say I wanted to hate this. His vocal is another level of dire, BUT the song itself made me howl. I especially loved the video, very cleverly done. Didn't LOVE it but I get the appeal.
Árstíðir ~ The instrumentals in this are somewhat gorgeous. I did think the song was going to be better than it eventually was. It initially reminded me of Sergey Lazarev, haha. Just a bit slow overall, it could have built up to more. His voice is nice, tho.
L'Impératrice ~ 'Safe travels, imbicile!' xD The subtitles in this are ace. Didn't think a great deal of the song though, just a little too mellow and pedestrian for my tastes. Madame Monsieur aren't quaking in their boots just yet.
Shift K3Y ~ It dragged a bit, and sounded a little dated, but overall, this was quite a fun, inoffensive entry. Not bad.
Da Zhuang ~ I like his gravelly voice, but not the song. Just a little on the mellow side and didn't really go far.
The Dø ~ I'm torn on this, as parts of it really lack energy, but the synth chorus steals me back???? WHATS WITH THE MARIAH PART LOL??? Weird song, appreciate it for being different.
Smith & Thell ~ Paiiinful verse vocals, what even? Thankfully, the chorus does somewhat salvage this fairly meh song. In her better vocals, she sounds like Bebe Rexha.
Sarsa ~ This got my head bopping for sure. Kewttt song. Intriguing vocal.
Elena Tsagkrinou ~ Hi Tolis :P This one was fun! Very bouncy we've had some dreary songs up to now and needed the uplift. Liking this.
Oonagh ~ She was the one in that Celtic Woman song, amiright? The verses are fine, but the production in the chorus is undeniably fantastic. This could well be an outsider contender, very anthemic, Remembering how well FAUN did in theirs. I wanted not to like this, but it was too brilliant.
Knock Out ~ He looks like Adam from Love Island, which is offputting. I'm not sure what to make of this, it was a little..much. Neither liked much nor hated.
Lorenzo Fragola ~ His vocal is beautiful, but the song is a little dull. I respect that I've said that about 5x this contest, but YKNOW? Dull songs are dull.
Red Velvet ~ This was catchy! Still do prefer Body Talk, but I enjoyed this a lot all the same, very sassy. Glad they aren't doing cutesie.
XYLØ ~ Couldn't really get into this one if I'm honest, a little unmemorable.
Amy McDonald ~ A bit meh. Her voice is as solid as always, though. Its a grower
2121 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats rick
2121 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Ricko!
:D
2121 days 8 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Truly loved that song absolutely beautiful. Never would have guessed it was yours Rick but great send.
2121 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I figured it was Rick immediately lol
2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
FINAL STANDINGS BEFORE PENALTIES       

01        ::        110        ::        MADARA       
02        ::        096        ::        Smith & Thell       
03        ::        095        ::        Lorenzo Fragola       
04        ::        082        ::        Lea Santee       
05        ::        077        ::        3LAU       
06        ::        074        ::        Polina Gagarina       
07        ::        073        ::        Shift K3Y       
08        ::        070        ::        Grimes       
09        ::        070        ::        Red Velvet       
10        ::        070        ::        XYLØ
------------------------------------------------------       
11        ::        070        ::        Oonagh       
12        ::        061        ::        Elena Tsagkrinou       
13        ::        048        ::        Árstíðir       
14        ::        043        ::        Jolin Tsai       
15        ::        042        ::        L'Impératrice       
16        ::        040        ::        Pastora Soler       
17        ::        032        ::        The Dø       
18        ::        032        ::        Sarsa       
19        ::        032        ::        Amy Macdonald       
20        ::        028        ::        Knock Out       
21        ::        023        ::        Da Zhuang       
22        ::        004        ::        !!! (Chk Chk Chk)       
23        ::        004        ::        Oku Luukkainen
2121 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
Grats on the win Rick but for me for me this makes my worse of list ....lol
2121 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
grats rick
2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES       

01        ::        110        ::        MADARA
02        ::        096        ::        Smith & Thell
03        ::        095        ::        Lorenzo Fragola
04        ::        082        ::        Lea Santee
05        ::        077        ::        3LAU
06        ::        074        ::        Polina Gagarina
07        ::        073        ::        Shift K3Y
08        ::        070        ::        Grimes
09        ::        070        ::        Red Velvet
10        ::        070        ::        XYLØ
------------------------------------------------------       
11        ::        070        ::        Oonagh
12        ::        061        ::        Elena Tsagkrinou
13        ::        048        ::        Árstíðir
14        ::        042        ::        L'Impératrice
15        ::        040        ::        Pastora Soler
16        ::        032        ::        The Dø
17        ::        032        ::        Sarsa
18        ::        032        ::        Amy Macdonald
19        ::        023        ::        Da Zhuang
20        ::        015        ::        Jolin Tsai
21        ::        005        ::        Knock Out
22        ::        004        ::        Oku Luukkainen
23        ::        000        ::        !!! (Chk Chk Chk)
2121 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
Thanks for all the votes for MADARA, didn't actually expect to win with a song as polarising as that, but there we are.
2121 days 8 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I moved up an entire point. much love penos xo
2121 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
I literally thought madara was a troll entry LOL

Grats rick

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!