This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 296 Final

Topic » TSC 296 Final

2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
blimey, i love rush, have about 13 albums, from when they first started, they were the first band i went to see. i actually saw them at the 02 about 4-5 years ago
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
That is actually my favorite era oneman and because I am so much older than you all I really span from the sixites on
2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
i like nivarna too
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
Being from Canada I have seen them many times.  I probably know the words to every song except there last few albums
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
Did you know the Tragically Hip..Gord Downey who just died?
2428 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I’m good with rock music, I like classic rock more though. Love a bit of The Who. And Black Betty is such a jam
2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
dont think ive heard of those.
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
Two bands I could never get into, although I liked some of their songs where the Who and The Rolling Stones.  Just could never get into them.  But give me some old Metallica...love it.
2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
i like the who, and the stones, all the classics, jimi hendrix etc
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
He just died last week and the whole country went nuts.  Probably the best Canadian band in history beside Rush.  Check them out.
2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
hubby loves iron maiden and metallica
2428 days 4 hours ago
onemanarmy
I like old Tragically Hip, like when the first came out but then they went vanilla and never got into anything past their 90's stuff
2428 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
i will.
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
Google the song At the Hundred Meridian.  One of there best.
2428 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
You are so right Oneman.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!