This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 295 Final

Topic » TSC 295 Final

2390 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
sorry, playing catch up with bake off, followed by the apprentice!!
2390 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Salt Ashes - 'Save It'
2390 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
3. Alex Mills - Be Somebody - I sort of like it, not like wowed by it but the sound is alright, her voice is alright, not sure I'd stick it on my playlist but not mad at it.
2390 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Panic! At The Disco - 'This Is Gospel'
2390 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
4. Salt Ashes - Save It - Love this girl but I am more into her earlier work than what she released this year so far, It's not bad but just doesn't have that repeat trigger like her earlier work has had on me.
2390 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Johanna Beijbom - 'A.S.A.P.'
2390 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
5. Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel - I'm not a massive fan of these guys but they have songs I do like and have on my playlist, this just isn't one of them.
2390 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) April Ivy - 'Run For Cover'

Alt:
2390 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
6. Johanna - Beijbom - A.S.A.P - Nope not digging this one, sound wise not my kind of Dance, I mean it's not gawd awful and her voice is alright but I can get annoyed by this depending on my mood.
2390 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Bishop Briggs - 'Dream'
2390 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
7. April Ivy - Run for Cover - She returns and pretty sure we all know who sent this in, Her videos are blocked in Canada is a thing now I guess thus her previous entry got blocked after the contest...lol This was OK, liked her previous more.
2390 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Peking Duk - 'Take Me Over (feat. SAFIA)'
2390 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
8. Bishop Briggs - Dream - I'm digging this one, can see myself really getting into this with more listens.
2390 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Stony & Shenseea - 'Pon U Ruff'
2390 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
9. Peking Duck - Take Me Over - Not sure about this, potentially with more listens I could get into it, that chorus though sound wise may grate on me, found it a tad annoying.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!