This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 286 Final

Topic » TSC 286 Final

2496 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
08) Ella Henderson - 'Now That You Love Me Again'
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
7) Bonzai- This was actually kinda nice. I could see this being OMAs entry :p while the instrumental is kinda weird and not the best at all and ehr voice could be way better, I still appreciate this.
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
I am gonna be honest, I am only judging this week and not the next oen because I wanna submit a song and I know that song has high chances of being submitted the next week too lol I was actually scared that it could be submitted this week
2496 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
8) Ella Henderson - I wish Ella would release some new music. This is a very pretty song though, and the chorus sounds very Eurovision-y. Probably the best of the contest so far.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Cw8AsINRIjk3K/giphy.gif
2496 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
09) Kelela - 'LMK'
2496 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Ella Henderson – That chorus is the equivalent of wading through treacle. This is pretty good, safe…a little bland. I wish the chorus didn’t feel like you were listening to a slowed down record though.
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
08) Ella Henderson- The verses are a complete blur in my mind, i can t remember a thing about them. HOWEVER, the chorus is very well composed and it has so much power, yet it doesnt use one single high note and thats something to praise
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Btw Patrick you participated in RSF group game right? Which seasons?
2496 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Kelela – Solid enough…I can see some people absolutely loving this, but there is this weird noise that is putting me off. The one that sounds like a speaker dying…solid though. :)
2496 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
10) The Accidentals - 'Odyssey'
2496 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
9) Kelela - Listened to this while song-searching. This is pretty nice and while I initially thought the chorus missed the mark, it grows on me as it goes on. Not bad.

http://i.imgur.com/OPIm1fX.gif
2496 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
@rodrigues

I've participated in one RSF season I think. I was invited back a couple of times but I never cared to return.
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
09) Kelela- This is so ghetto LMFAO I mean its cheap like catchy, the production is laughable and her voice isnt average at max but I can find this being a guilty pleasure of mine
2496 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
I don't even remember which season I was a part of lol
2496 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
oh ok lol its that I participated and saw your name there
also saw CharlieBibi's name in a table RShow is making

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!