This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2517 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Tom Grennan - 'Found What I've Been Looking For' What a voice! The rythm is good, the chorus could have been a little extra. But his vocals are remarkable and are working well with the music.
2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You're right Adele,
Big Brother is all over the place tonight. :p
2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) DeJ Loaf - 'No Fear'

2517 days 12 hours ago
AlanDuncan
6) Don't know if I like his voice. I've heard worse. Is it for me? No. But is it good? Yes.
2517 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
07) DeJ Loaf - 'No Fear' -  this is so off my genre..but I kinda liked it!!!
2517 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
7) DeJ Loaf - Sounds like a grower, the verses feel like they last too long and I'm not sure the chorus is worth the wait. It's pleasant.
2517 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
DeJ Loaf- Funny how the start of the song it plays her only hit, like it was nice, but it did not go anywhere it was just 1 note and became boring in the third quarter of the song. Still a decent song.
2517 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) DeJ Loaf - 'No Fear' The only word that can describe it is 'boring'. Typical and not interesting.
2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I wish I could dance in the middle of a highway...
2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) The NInth Wave - 'Reformation'

2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
The moment when you realise that Alexeh is writing better and more coherent comments that you, even though you have been in about 100 contests and this is his first. :p
2517 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Lmaoo, I'll run out of things to say by song 10 :p
2517 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
08) The NInth Wave - 'Reformation' - I found this rather annoying.  They seemed to be yelling the whole time and off time with the music
2517 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
The Ninth Wave- Literally the first 5 seconds turned me off, just too loud and then the vocals came and i’m just like, another awful rock song. Bye boo.
2517 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
^^^even in that one I made a typo...I hate my fingers. :p

You're doing great! :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!