This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2529 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
17) Eduard Santha - 'Wild Child'

2529 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) Agnez Mo - This is sweet, not really doing anything for me though as I think it fails to build enough for me to stay interested.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
^^Epilepsy warning for that video.
Goodness me.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) Eduard Santha - Sorry, not liking this at all. A bit of a mess, feels very disjointed and overproduced. Very clichéd lyrics too.
2529 days 6 hours ago
AdelesMom
17) Eduard Santha - 'Wild Child' - Very weak voice.  Christ I don’t have enough good songs to give points too.  I might be giving points to songs i think are shit.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
18) Norah Jones - 'Thinking About You'

2529 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
17) Eduard Santha - 'Wild Child' In terms of originality and mixture of genres, this gets an A. It is somehow mysterious and deep, don't know how to describe it. I've enjoyed.
2529 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Catch_a_falling_star
^^Epilepsy warning for that video.
Goodness me.

I actually have epilepsy so thank you for the warning!
2529 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Fun Fact: This video is blocked in some very random countries and states including the Vatican City. Apologies to the Pope who won't be able to listen to this particular video. :O
2529 days 6 hours ago
AdelesMom
18) Norah Jones - 'Thinking About You' - Well that’s a change of direction.  Can’t beat Norah Jones.  What can I say.  Fantastic.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Norah Jones - Really like Norah but this isn't her best. Easy listening but not in a good way - never gets going.
2529 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
18) Norah Jones - 'Thinking About You' This is too calm even for me. I don't find the voice remarkable. It's ok, but nothing special.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
19) Gavin James - 'I Don't Know Why'

-Alternative Video-

2529 days 6 hours ago
AdelesMom
19) Gavin James - 'I Don't Know Why' - oh christ the chorus killed it again.  This has definitely been the worse week for me since starting TSC
2529 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
19) Gavin James - 'I Don't Know Why' Hard to do sth more banal than this one. And that chorus is so annoying. I have to say it, worst song this evening.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!