This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 266 Final

Topic » TSC 266 Final

2604 days ago
ryan5676
Lets just say i'm not going for the win next time, but for the LOL factor instead
2604 days ago
AlaskaThunder5000
I was going to dive into Drag Queens songs but All the gifs ive sent plus my username would give it away :/
2604 days ago
onemanarmy
who is hosting?
2604 days ago
QueenMichelle
Alaska I sent Willam - Thick Thighs last year.. IT WAS A MESS. LOL
We've had Drag Queen music before,
Adore, William and Ru Paul have all be entered here. :)
2604 days ago
rodrigueseve
DONT FORGET PURSE FIRST BY BOB THE DRAG
I am going to send a song that will probably do bad but whatever
2604 days ago
QueenMichelle
im so messy @ sending purse first AND thick thighs
2604 days ago
bibbles
sorry was watching line of duty, i watch a lot of telly!!

so surprised i got so close to top 10, thanks for all the points especially that 12 from tp

congrats rick on the win

and thanks for hosting, superb as always
Yes the Queen is right.
Thanks for hosting, Ricko :)
2603 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
What the hell happened to the music? I knew I will come on one of the last places, but TWO fucking points (by the way, thanks Rodriguese for my only points)?! I've learned that here it is sth at least interesting: a big name in the contest means almost a sure good result (of course with the mention that it has not to be rock or a more classic genre). I still consider 'De ce' a beautiful song :)) Congrats for the win Rick and also thanks for hosting it!
2603 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Hey everyone! I'm hosting the next TSC. I know rick said to wait until you got mailers, but you can send your entries in now! I'm at work at the moment and won't get out until quite late, so the mailers will probably go out around 10 EST. good luck!
2603 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
Thank you so much for the points! 4th place, enough for me, although I thought I had some chance to win, at least at some point haha.

Congrats rick, you should stop winning, thank you ;)
2603 days 21 hours ago
krrais
Congrats Rick!
Wasnt expecting my song to get top 10 but I'll def take it :p
Thanks for hosting too, Rick!
2603 days 20 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
omg i got 2nd aaaaaaaaah *scraming like a girl*

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!