This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2016 Final

Topic » Best of TSC 2016 Final

2630 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
I got my bop ready!
2630 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Called it with BANKS getting last, even if I gave her my 12 lol.

Lovely contest Tolis! Congrats Mon by winning with a far white dude. Truly iconic
2630 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
33 min agoonemanarmy
we need some people with better taste to participate in here....lol

Alex Newell didn't get top ten and you were the jury's 2nd favorite song what more do you want
2630 days 12 hours ago
Lachie227
I'm so mad that song is soooo overrated
2630 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Congrats Moon! Great winner, totally deserved! I hope we will receive the results from the semis too.
2630 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Insanity ...for a non UK top 10 or US top 20 song to win for starts

Also I had to listen to Alex again so the damage is already done regardless his placement....lol

As for the winner I'm not really mad about it winning it's just if the song is so great why don't I even remotely enjoy it? I feel left out like wtf! This is like Broccoli charting in on the billboard's top 20 all over again.
2630 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
"For a song to be eligible it must:
-Not have ever been on either the Top 20 US/Top 10 UK Singles Chart."

Well shit. You're in luck.
2630 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
Insanity the winning song made it to #2 on the UK charts thus the winner of the best of 2016 is a top 10 UK song
2630 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
I don't understand how a song charting correlates with people having no taste, however, especially if they liked it before it charted. Plus that song is not popular at all in the US or Canada, where a good portion of our TSC audience is from.
2630 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
I wasn't being 100% serious with that comment about taste..at least not in the sense of saying people here had bad taste, I think everyone here has loved at least one song I love as well as hate a song I also hate, when you love a song it makes perfect sense when others love it and it wins but when you don't care for one it just doesn't make sense when it wins and you shake your head, that's all I was doing was shaking my head in the moment, there were a few that shook there head when Destra won and probably felt as dumbfounded as I do now, really not much more to it. As for the charted bit it could be Sia with The greatest that got entered and won being crown and I would have the same view towards that so it doesn't have anything to do with taste but you asked what more can you ask and I answered...lol
2630 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Good winner, grats :)
2630 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
wtf?? I could vote on myself??? :S

You are so mean with Loreen!! She is not having a good moment because of Melodifestivalen! This was a great chance to overcome her depression... :(

Anyway, congrats to the winner but I prefer the runner up :P
2630 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I am shocked that I didn't come last and the juries saved my song!
2629 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
congrats mon!

and thanks for hosting tolis, fabulous as always
2629 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ina is forever second. :p
That was a completely surprise. It wasn't getting brilliant support, so yah a pleasant surprise.

Human is one of my favourite songs of all time. So yay. :D

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!