This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 229 Final

Topic » TSC 229 Final

2956 days 21 hours ago
Lights
Not me forgetting I had to drive home today and not submitting my votes LOL
2956 days 19 hours ago
FlameonX
nooooo i went away for the weekend and where i was staying did not have wifi ;_;
2956 days 19 hours ago
krrais
Ohhh thanks for the points everyone, first win after a long time, im very happy :D
Thanks for hosting rick ^^ fabulous as always
2956 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
<3333
2956 days 18 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Top 10 yesssss :'D
2956 days 14 hours ago
Lachie227
im just glad i didnt come last after the trashing my song went through
2956 days 4 hours ago
kimmal8
LOL at me as the dramatic last vote
I promise I'll have more time to put in effort this week!

Grats Krrais! Good job @ the host as well
2955 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
THE FAKE FACTOR OF TSC 229

01) Oscar Zia (Patrick319) - I was quite indifferent about this at first in Melodifestivalen but it has really grown on me. Both the verses and chorus sound great, and there are a couple of cool elements scattered throughout in the backing. Solid start.

02) Grimes (Lachie227) - I really love the catchy dance beat to this. Also I for some reason I really love that melody at the start of the song that is continued to play throughout, it just stuck to me.

03) Kaira (TolisKalkas) - Well this is fun.

04) R3HAB & Quintino (CharlieBibi) - Yeah this is my kind of music. Very nice.

05) Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners (ryan5676) - What a beat where it sounds like something you here in the summer and the voice fits in there perfectly

06) Nick Jonas (kimmal8) - Oh wow I actually like this, Tove Lo doh

07) Steve Aoki & Walk Off The Earth (FlameonX) - N/A

08) V V (Yoshitomi) - First of all, I know the intro is long but it is so important. I hate that self-hate-due-to-things-you-can't-control-is-a-thing. The song is incredible. And...what a twist at the end!
Favourite lyric: "They control your nothing if you know the truth."

09) Stuck In The Sound (bibbles) - its it a bird? Its it a plane? No, it’s a band! This reminds me of someone else, cant put my finger on it.

10) Hailee Steinfeld (Samhuss) - Very sweet, I like this one.

11) Ariane (splozojames50) - honestly, i have been bullied "just because" ugh its like she read my exact situation.

12) Isa (QueenMichelle) - Definition of a bop. 2:30 and further is the best part imo, her outfit there slays me.

13) Selah Sue (Alexito) - Beautiful video and the song could be a bit bland but I think it's good song.

14) Tor Miller (mack3199) - Love the instrumental and he’s cute. This was right up my alley

15) Charli XCX (Aquamarine) - More importantly, Hannah Diamond, my mother, is in this song, and that is all that really matters.

16) FKA Twigs (Lights) - N/A

17) TP4Y (Fritzyyyyy) - The sound is infectious right from the start. Vocal and chorus is right on the verge of too much and good. Dare I say it, but an Isa upgrade?

18) Izzy Bizu (Nerdbird44) - N/A

19) Serena Ryder (ricktworick1)* - N/A *host

20) Anne-Marie (PrincessTeePee) - Not my usual thing at all, and yet, I really enjoyed it! Very cool - and I appreciated the Wham! sample.

21) Rain Man (Insanity) - Oh I'm really liking this! The beat was definitely the best part of this. I dig it.

22) Italobrothers (Catch_a_falling_star) - Catchy. One of the better dance songs in my opinion in this contest. I’m going to be remembering this hook for a long time. Grah!

23) Leon Else (Monrooster) - This will probably get ripped to shreds but I’m quite enjoying it. Nice progression and nice dark, intriguing feel to it all. Swearing is a bit unnecessary though.

24) O.R.B. (The Original Rudeboys) (damo1990) - N/A

25) Jessi Malay (vh1clown) - N/A

26) VÉRITÉ (smi9127) - I like the music and her voice. A little slow at the beginning but it picked up and I liked when it picked up so that’s good. Overall pretty good song.

27) Madeline Juno (LoveMeLoveMe) - yeah i feel like you . I love someone who didnt love me too hhahhha I love her voice and my new fav song tho < 3

28) Lawrence Taylor (dragotistic) - Definitely a different feel from the past couple of songs. That instantly makes me like it better. A lot of good elements in this song.

29) Alexx Mack (onemanarmy) - Back on track with this one, this is quite the bop , some really nice eye candy
here too, I can go all night now but only one left to go and it`s one I play a lot already so great end to
the contest:D

30) Otto Knows (krrais) - yess finally! i particularly loved the build up to this, also lindsey's part really stood up, good song

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!