This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 227 Final

Topic » TSC 227 Final

2970 days 22 hours ago
krrais
congrats ryan ^^ amazing song
thanks for hosting steven !
2970 days 22 hours ago
Lights
This season was rigged as fuck and Era should have won hands down.
I'm sorry @ whoever submitted Era that the judges don't like me, James, and Eddie.
2970 days 22 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Yay, I didn't get last! :')
Patrick doesn't deserve last though, I really did like his song. :(

Congratulations, Ryan! Although I think Fade is better, Faded is an awesome song. :D
For anyone who hasn't heard Fade:

Imma win one day! Believe it! It is my nindo, my ninja way! ...I watch way too much Naruto.

I also want to apologise to Splozo. It was people thinking he entered my song which lead to the DQs. When I saw people think it was a K-Pop entry from him, I felt bad because it wasn't that at all and he outright said he knew it was J-Pop and he hated it.

I was just waiting for the results day to point it out but I didn't know that someone was going to stand up for him and get DQed for doing so.

I'm sorry I entered a J-Pop song. I love Cream and have been a fan of theirs for years. When I found out they had never been entered in TSC, I got excited. Thank you for the points, guys. :') I was expecting last place! XD
2970 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
"I'm sorry @ whoever submitted Era that the judges don't like me, James, and Eddie."

It's not that petty. If you think that's the case then I'm sorry, but it's not.

And Henna, there's no need to apologize on your end. I'm done talking about the issue unless anyone really wants to address it to me PRIVATELY. Thank you :)
2970 days 21 hours ago
Lights
@Insanity We did address you PRIVATELY and you never replied to James so good one.
Thank you for contacting us about the issue a minute before the results were posted.
2970 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
"PRIVATELY"
2970 days 20 hours ago
FlameonX
Where is monrooster?! Where is pablito?! Where is sarahnva?! Where are my points?! Thanks for hosting, Steve! Congrats Ryan!
2970 days 19 hours ago
kimmal8
yay top 10

and teepee with that 12 <3
2970 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
We're not good enough for you, Flameon? :p
I regret using my fire stone on you..

Get it?

#failpokemonjokes2016
2970 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
wait what????? #drama ?
2970 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
YW Kimmal, I loooooved your one, pity you hated mine :P
Growing RAPIDLY find of Faded, it's just been on the radio. Pleasantly surprised by this :)
2969 days 22 hours ago
Lights
In case anyone was wondering, these were my votes:
12 - Era Istrefi - Bonbon
10 - Caravan Palace - Lone Digger
8 - Santigold - Chasing Shadows
7 - Lion Babe - Where Do We Go
6 - Havana Brown - Battle Cry
5 - Troye Sivan - Youth
4 - Breathe Carolina & APEK - Lovin
3 - Venior - Sugar Rush
2 - Girlicious - Maniac
1 - Miike Snow - Genghis Khan
I was somehow given a voting bloc penalty regardless of having differing votes from Eddie and splozo and also giving James' song a damn 2. But, it's okay I'm "over it." (dull) Thank you for submitting such a goddess Samhuss.
2969 days 8 hours ago
Samhuss
Samhuss and Era were robbed.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!