This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 11

Topic » SBB15 — Day 11

1398 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
1398 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
Welcome to the Nomination Ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction.
I will turn 2 keys and those keys represent the two houseguests I have nominated for eviction.
1398 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
The First houseguest I have nominated is...
Brendon
1398 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
The second houseguest I have nominated is...
Jayson
1398 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
I have nominated you brendon and you jayson for eviction.

Brendon - for some reason you dont like me, you made comments about me pre-season and despite the fact that you are after me and would never work with me i kept you safe week 1. that was clearly a mistake.

Jayson - its not fair I know, truthfully it is fucked up that i am putting you up again but like... idk i feel like its just kinda common sense to nominate someone you already nominated.

gl in veto both of you

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
1398 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Secret check-in starting shortly...
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check in for the SECRET POV begins now. Check in by Tengaged Mail by 5pm EST, when a secret Veto Draw will be performed. You will be informed if you were picked to play. Kelly, Brendon and Jayson will still play by default if they private check in themselves.
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Secret POV check in closed
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Draw taking place now.
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Sporcle Minefield”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, get ready to traverse the Sporcle Minefield, where one step wrong sends you back to square one…

In each round I present you with a quiz from the Sporcle.com website. Your goal is to answer all questions correctly in each quiz and send a screenshot of each to prove it - with your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot in a FULL SCREENSHOT.

The quizzes are on a mode known as ‘Minefield’, whereby answering any question incorrectly will lock you out of the quiz, and force you to re-start. The quizzes will be on specific topics and may have specific rules - these will be explained at the top of the quiz before you start or by myself.

There will be three rounds, and in each round, players are ranked from 3 points for 1st to finish down to 1 point for 3rd to finish. As this is a Secret Veto, you will not find out your final score from me until post-season. If you are not in the top 3, to speed things up I will SKYPE you that you have not made top 3 and that you should stop the current quiz. That way we don't take forever.

The houseguest with the most points after the third round wins the POWER of VETO.
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay players, here comes the first quiz.
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://www.sporcle.com/games/jrage2009/computer-sorting-blitz

In this quiz you will have to pick an option on the grid that fits the category shown. The categories follow a pattern of Hardware, Software, Laptop Brands, Software.

Goodluck! GO!
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here comes ROUND 2
1398 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://www.sporcle.com/games/El_Dandy/dont-type-alaska-6

In this quiz you name US states which BORDER states which are nine letters long. There are 23 to name in total.

Goodluck! GO!
1398 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here comes ROUND 3
1398 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://www.sporcle.com/games/Thebiguglyalien/multi-category-minefield-blitz-1950s-copy

A quiz about the 1950s. Pick the event that fits the category each time.

Goodluck! GO!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!