This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 3

Topic » SBB15 — Day 3

1412 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
1412 days 16 hours ago
dak236
Wig
1412 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1412 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
Hi Ashanti!
1412 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/9PnSpib8HMMADMbm1q/giphy.gif
1412 days 16 hours ago
dak236
HI ASHANTI
1412 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Disgusting.
1412 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hi Ashanti!
1412 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1412 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 10-6...
1412 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/f9Sh9PIDxLhhg3yKKR/giphy.gif
1412 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

JaVale

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1412 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1412 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
You're evicted move on.
1412 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
dont think for a second that wasnt for you patrick <3

https://i.imgur.com/rwUGdvz.gif
1412 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Final Words
-----------
Andy - You're the only honest person on this cast.  I'm sorry to see you will have to deal with yet another Kelly premade.  Please destroy the competitions and make sure to not sheep them.  Forever, a king and the rightful winner of this season.

Brendon - You're crazy but I love ya!  This cast has been nasty to you behind your back and it's undeserved.  Good luck!

Brian - Legend.

Chloe - You changed your vote and I have no clue why.  But you're a great person and I actually respect you unlike the other flops.  Best of luck and kick some ass!

Dakota - Your word is garbage and the winners should all nominate you at the end of the day.  You're here to sheep Kelly and WhoreHouse aka a premade.  I do hope you get your prejury exit as it's much deserved.

Evan - Good luck!  There is no animosity on my end but thank you for actually being pleasant.

Jake -  I don't know why you decided to not go against the Kelly coalition.  I wish I had a drag power cause it would've been you GL.  Also, you're pretty spineless and following me out next.

James - Next...

Jayson - Win and take out the awful people.  I wish you'd give more of a fuck.

Joe - We're good despite Azores.

Julian - You're probably winning this season.

Kelly - You're such a great person and you'll be accepted to heaven.  You're my best friend!

LeQuisha - Disappointed.  Not for the decision but for who I saw you're actually aligned with.

Max - Um fine.

Nick - I can't believe you went against me for Whorehouse.  Guess it was deserved.

Nolan - Still mad tbh you quit my game and said you wanted a break only to play this game.

Tisha - Legend.

Will - You actually pissed me off sorry.  Didn't appreciate the way you spoke to me.

Anyways, whoever evicted with exception of Evan, Julian, and Tisha.  I frown upon you as individual's for allowing a group of relatively bad people mainly Kelly get their victory.  I wish I had just stayed quit but Shawn provided me an Amazon Gift Card to stay.  Shawn, thank you but you can personally fuck off.  I'm done with you.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!