This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 6

Topic » SBB14 — Day 6

1618 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Jayson/John and Sydney/Will.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither pair of nominees are allowed to vote.
Evan, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.
As HOH partner, Jimmy will not vote.

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow (Monday), or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.
1618 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Since, last night clearly turned into a matter of who can type the fastest messages in .05 seconds.  I’m staying away from the main chat till my eventual eviction as it’s led by an extremely unstable and hypocritical individual who just wants feel everything they’ve said is right.  My freedom of speech was denied last night by constant barking of Paul Abramson 3.0.

Anyways, it’s clear that this house is two-sided we’ve all known that at this current time.  I think it’s ludicrous to think that someone who has currently voted on that side would not consider nominating myself or Novamax’s pair as were clearly on the outs. That is understandable and I hope this game is still fluid.  However, what I don’t respect is a hypocrite calling me a snake cause for the fact I called out a legitimate group chat like the “Vixens” who are while may not be loyal it is a legitimate threat at the end of the day as with any group of friends have the potential to be loyal to one another. 

Second, Marissa you claim to be an honest individual and while I think you’re blunt you’re gonna have to lie at the end of the day and can’t satisfy everyone.  If trying to call me out for being “shifty” that’s the equivalent of me calling you a cult leader and we both know that by calling me out it’s just you severing a bond you were gonna cut anyway with our pair so you can pave the path for whether it’s for your friends or the in roads you’ve made with the people you’ve voted with which is majority the Vixens.  I ain’t going to mindlessly sheep your cause as you wanted me to do.

Anyways, we love freedom of speech and it’s an amendment we all have but Marissa you will always be my target moving forward as I’d like to keep the game to those of higher IQ as opposed to entertainment value.  I don’t regret anything as this is a game where everyone talks and you denying people to do that is well toxic ❌

James & John y’all know I was annoyed at ya last round but I love ya kings.  Also, noms it sucks marissa ain’t up there as my vote would be there ASAP based on last night 💁🏻‍♂️

May the real game begin 👌🏻
1618 days 3 hours ago
winner132
You're literally an idiot and you can choke

You're just mad that I'm smarter clearly and you can't string along 3 sentences together without sounding like a moron

Nobody silenced you or took away your freedom of speech, you just realized you were sounding like an idiot and removed yourself. Get out of here. I don't give a shit if you're coming after me because you're pathetic and a loser.

And honestly I really do appreciate the fact that you see me as this big bad leader, however anyone with a brain knows that the loudest person is never the one pulling the strings. I don't care what other people do and I've never told anyone else to do anything.

As I've stated before, if I want to take you out I'll do it myself.

And the final thing I will say is that you are an idiot for calling out a "premade" from Survivor Unfinished Business which literally ended years ago and consisted of 4 people in this game. Max doesn't care about this game, Sam and Andrea are corpses, but I'm glad to know that you believe that's what a threat it. You're an idiot, an absolute moron and I pity you, I really do because it seems as if you've truly lost it. Even your own partner wants you out of the game you idiot.

Next time you think you're being slick and you think you're going to try to outdo me in an argument about honesty, try harder because you've done nothing but make yourself look like the fool that you are and now everyone sees it. So congratulations for not listening to a single thing I advised you on and now being a party of 1.

You're shit. Period.
1618 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Oh I struck a nerve yay 😀
1618 days 2 hours ago
winner132
https://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-2-c0d6072568a3.gif
1618 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Very fitting for someone of your IQ level :-)
1618 days ago
IceIceBaby
Okay, let’s get one thing clear.

To EVERYONE in this fucking game.
I couldn’t give two shits what beef yall have with one another but it’s getting more and more ludicrous how much yall drag my name and Sams name through the dirt whenever yall wanna price your points. I couldn’t give a fuck about why yall dislike eachother but do me a favour and keep our names off of your computers because we’d rather not sit here reading slander every day of this game. It’s getting tiresome and quite frankly so are yall.

Marissa, I don’t care if your proving a point I don’t need you fighting our battles for us, if Ben has something to say about us he can say it to us. We’re our own duo not yours.

And Ben, the fact that you’re the one to call on Premades is quite hypocritical when you yourself were probably in one of the most known premades on tengaged a few years back yourself, the Brovivors wasn’t it?
I understand your frustration with this game but please don’t presume an alliance named the Vixens exists when you’ve merely done a quick search on the agen 2 Vivor Wikia and saw me, Marissa, maxi and Sydney. That was a different game and I’m pretty sure we’re more intelligent then you like to presume to not call ourselves by that same alliance name.

And on a final note, can you blame us if we are to join up? It seems as though anyone with half a personality gets relentlessly targeted in games these days. Speak your mind, speak the truth, upset the balance or have general fun in a game these days and you’re strung up and sought after as if it’s some fucking witch hunt. So no, you don’t get to be offended by an alliance as it’s probably one of few games that people like us get to be successful in.

In future, if yall have shit to say and it includes mine or sams name fucking message us rather than venting us through your arguments in public forums.

Thank you very fucking much.
1617 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
I really thought this week was gonna be kind of boring I was dead wrong

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!