This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 3

Topic » SBB14 — Day 3

1625 days 20 hours ago
winner132

Max N. and Nolan.

I have nominated the two of you for several reasons which I have already disclosed to the two of you in private.
1625 days 20 hours ago
winner132
The second duo I have decided to nominate is

*turns key*

1625 days 20 hours ago
winner132
1625 days 20 hours ago
winner132

Chloe and James.

I was debating on whether I should let you two know beforehand why I was nominating you but I mean I guess this is as good a time as any since everyone is sleeping anyway.

Chloe, you're right, you haven't talked to me, and you've barely made any sort of attempt to get to know me or talk to me at any point in this game besides when I won HoH or when it was looking like I was getting close to winning the first HoH. You told me back in Big Brother 6 that you nominated me because I didn't talk to you, and no this isn't some revenge plot years later, but oh how the wheel comes full circle. I think you're shady, I think you're sneaky, and I think you're not to be trusted. My intentions are fully clear to everyone in this game.

James, you quite honestly have only talked to me at times when it has suited you and you've relied on the fact that Max likes you to talk to me this entire time. Guess what? You can actually have a conversation with someone at any time of the day besides when you're talking to them about the game or trying to save your ass. I am not Max, Max is not the HoH, therefore please take a seat on the block and watch as Chloe attempts to win veto on mobile.

I just think your entire duo is quite honestly one of the worst duos in this game and one of the sneakiest duos in the game and I hope and pray that you are slayed tomorrow in the POV. If there is one thing that I do not want in this house it's an infestation of snakes and rats, so this is me calling in the exterminator.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1625 days 19 hours ago
Solinne64
« Watch as Chloe attempts to win veto on mobile » lmaoo 😂
1625 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
Oh my god who let marissa pass the psych evals this season

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!