This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 - Day 20

Topic » SBB13 - Day 20

1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Crate Stacking Flash Game
Username Unscramble + Word Forming
Five-Category Trivia
Rebus Puzzles
Tuck Shop Math Conundrum
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Joe you bet on all 5 right now
1662 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Do we have to bid all of our 1000
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
and we play through each challenge 1 at a time, in that order ^
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Newz yes
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
and just saying, bets i dont care if you submit these over TG mails or skype

everything else in this challenge that will need to be submitted to me has to be through TG mail though
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The bets are in and LOCKED

time to begin with Task #1
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
As it says, you will be playing a flash game

You are going to have 5 minutes to play this, and your time begins when i post the game link and the rules
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Everyone ready?
1662 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
ready
1662 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
ready
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
im taking joe's comments in skype as his ready

link and rules coming up in a second

gl boys
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
TASK 1: Crate Stacking Flash Game
You will only have 5 minutes to play “Stack the Crates” to the best of your ability.
I will ONLY be counting what comes under “Your Score” from the round you just played, NOT the “Best Score” on the front page. Make sure you screenshot the right one! The highest scorer wins the money on the table.

http://www.flonga.com/play/stack-the-crates.htm

GO!

* Please note that you may be forced to sit through an ad with this flash game, and that your TG profile must be visible in your screenshot, as per usual when screenshotting is required.
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Time's Up
1662 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
TASK 2: Username Unscramble + Word Forming
I will post a list of 7 scrambled Tengaged usernames. You need to unscramble all the usernames, and then use the first letter in each username to spell out of a seven letter final answer. The first person to MAIL me the correct final answer AND all seven usernames, wins the money on the table.

* Please note that the username order is also scrambled, so once you have the seven letters, you need to unscramble those as well to form the final answer. Also all the usernames need to be spelled correctly.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!