This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 17

Topic » SBB13 — Day 17

1666 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Evan, you are the new Head of Household!
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bd8f9b801914fd9c14a8ba8e90985483/tumblr_ou2ky2XEdo1vh9ayio1_500.gif
1666 days 21 hours ago
Mybash_
gj
1666 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
*throws it across the yard*

You're the bitch accusing me of cheating, fuck off coming into my PMs trying to be nice and then being a bitch for no reason
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
Ouch someone's not happy to have to give up their room for the week....
1666 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
I was just minding my own business and you were being a prick
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
I was just minding my own business and you put me on the block a hundred times! Sorry I'm making final 4 I guess!!!
1666 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Yes because me putting you up was completely unwarranted, you do realize we're playing a big brother game on tengaged.com right? idc if I don't make the final 4 LOL, I'm never disrespectful or rude to you in any way until you have to be a bipolar asshole out of nowhere. Stay in your lane where you belong
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
Houseguests!!!!! It is time for the nomination ceremony!!!!
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
As HOH it is my duty to nominate two people for eviction this week. In my nomination block are the keys of those two houseguests! When I turn their key, their picture will appear on the memory wall.

I wanted to say to everyone before this starts, I hope we can stay respectful of each other in these last few days. Tempers are going to be high and a lot of lines are about to be drawn and I hope none of us want to fucking kill each other after this. That being said, I've spent the last three rounds having to fight for my life in this game in the Veto. Not to be a fucking cunt, but I can't say it doesn't make me a little happy to see other people have to actually fight to stay, not just rely on their alliance winning something. I hope we can move into final 4 playing as individuals, which is how I've been forced to play for quite some time now.

With all that out of the way let's turn some keys!
1666 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
I have to laugh.
1666 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm not even trying to start anything, but you saying that of ALL people is somethin
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
Can you be respectful please I haven't been this outwardly rude/interrupting to you during any of your 4 hohs oh my word
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
The first person I'm nominating is...
https://i.imgur.com/ncVhnfY.gif

Ethan <3
1666 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
omg this is not the ethan ceremony this is the nomination ceremony say whatever u want after it please wtf

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!