This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 16

Topic » SBB13 — Day 16

1659 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Totally Categorical”, and heres how it works.

In this mental competition, I will simultaneously post 5 categories. For each one, you will have to name as many people or things that fit into each one as described, and send it back lists for all 5 categories in ONE mail, which cannot overflow into any more mails. However, you will only have 5 minutes to do this.

After the 5 minutes have passed, I will go through the categories from the 1st listed one to the 5th listed one, each time eliminating the player with the least valid items listed for each particular one.

So heres your dilemma - how long do you focus on each category, knowing that being lowest on any one of the 5 categories could lead to your elimination, but having enough in the right places to ensure you win at the end.

The houseguest that survives through all 5 categories will win the Power of Veto. Any ties will be decided by whoever mailed me slowest being eliminated first.

NOTE: Failure to send within the 5 minutes will eliminate you automatically. If that’s just 1 person, categories 1 & 2 will be combined. Any more and further categories will be combined.
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
sorry for the delay folks
1659 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
So 1, 2 & 3 will be combined for the first one?
1659 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
(if nobody sends it late)
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Correct.

Categories 1-3 will be combined for the first elimination (who gets 4th in this comp).
Category 4 will determine who gets 3rd
Category 5 determines Winner/2nd
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright are there any further questions?

Sorry for the issues guys
1659 days 22 hours ago
etaco75
ready!!
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
SEND ANSWERS TO BOTH SHAWN & I, JUST IN CASE
1659 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
ready
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Categories will be posted in a minute

good luck houseguests
1659 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1. Name any winner of Big Brother UK (normal or celeb) or Big Brother US (normal or celeb).
2. Name any capital city in ‘Eurasia’.
3. Name any brands of gin.
4. Name any singles to reach No #1 in the US in 2009.
5. Name any tv quiz formats (not reality shows) with both a UK and a US version.
1659 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright tallying the results now

This will take some time given the nature of the challenge so patience plz <3
1659 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Results:

4th: Joe (submitted late)
3rd: Chris
2nd: Ethan
1st: Evan

for full results breakdown see Skype chat
1659 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Congrats Evan, you've won the Power of Veto.
1659 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
Gonna make this one quick too! Ethan you nommed me and Tris. I won Veto.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself. Ethan, you know what to do!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!