This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 11

Topic » SBB13 — Day 11

1689 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
here
1689 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
here
1689 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
hi
1689 days 10 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
hdhdhsh
1689 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
Yep
1689 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay so by default we have Joe and Billy and Tris playing. 3 will join them in POV.
1689 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
im picking evan
1689 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
Ethan
1689 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh, well thanks lmao that was unexpected
1689 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe, Billy, Tris, Blake, Evan and Ethan compete
1689 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
lets get it
1689 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
can i just say im so happy there's not a Joe/Joey and a Chris/Christian in this game now

the number of times i got those bitches mixed up was annoying as fuck
1689 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Sporcle Minefield”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, get ready to traverse the Sporcle Minefield, where one step wrong sends you back to square one…

In each round I present you with a quiz from the Sporcle.com website. Your goal is to answer all questions correctly in each quiz and send a screenshot of each to prove it - with your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot!

The quizzes are on a mode known as ‘Minefield’, whereby answering any question incorrectly will lock you out of the quiz, and force you to re-start. The quizzes will be on specific topics and may have specific rules - these will be explained at the top of the quiz before you start or by myself.

The last TWO people to submit the quiz presented in each round will be eliminated. However, if you take longer than 10 minutes on any quiz, you’ll be eliminated automatically. If this happens to two or more players, all other playing finished players will be safe regardless of placement.

The last houseguest standing after the third round wins the POWER of VETO!
1689 days 10 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
there was a joey in this game?

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!