This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 5

Topic » SBB13 — Day 5

1676 days 19 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
fuck
1676 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
1676 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’ll check in for alpha
1676 days 19 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
wow is billy vance going to win hoh by default
1676 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’m better than you Blake. I win Hoh without even trying
1676 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
hi
1676 days 19 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
it's a suitman comp billy so we know you'll save yourself an hour by not having to actually compete
1676 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
here
1676 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
I really don’t want Hoh I just feel bad for Shawn
1676 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
NEWS YOU SLUT
1676 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
lmao I'm barely here like I'm on the bus home on mobile
1676 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Same lmfao. I just finished class and gonna hop on the train soon
1676 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Target Run”, and here’s how it works.

Today it is time to test your skills of timing, as you attempt to send mails within given timescales.

Each round I will send all competing players a MAIL that states -MINE RELEASED-, and reveal a length of time it will take for said mine to land in the optimum position, for you to hit it with a crossbow.

Using the mail timestamp and a clock, you will count for the length of time I have stated, then when you think we are at the stated target time, you send me back a mail that says -FIRES CROSSBOW-.

If you manage to get that mail within a 3 second time window (1 second either side of the specific target time), according to the timestamp in MY inbox, your arrow will hit the target. Any further than 1 second either side, and you will take 1 PENALTY POINT for each second you are away from the time window.

I am allowing the 3 second target window due to the way Tengaged mails works in it’s small delay of sending and receiving mails which means it can ‘pass over’ into the next second from one inbox to another. However I can only judge this by what I receive on my end, SO if it seems to be landing with me late, you send it slightly earlier!

The players from each house with he least penalty points after 5 rounds will become the new Heads of Household!

In the event of a tie we will go into Sudden Death and lose the 3 second time window, forcing you to get it on the dot.
1676 days 19 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
yup! ok!
1676 days 19 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!