This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB12 — Day 25

Topic » SBB12 — Day 25

1783 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
1783 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
1783 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nicky wins Part 2!
1783 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Say What?”, and here’s how it works.

You have evicted EIGHT people onto the SBB Jury so far this season. Everyone knows the importance of the social game, SO, how well do you know your fellow houseguests?

In this final competition, you must match a series of statements made my the jury on a specifically posed question, to the juror who you think said each one.

There are 8 true statements - one for each of the 8 jurors who submitted an answer, along with 2 extra random false statements which have been put in to throw you off. That’s a total of 10 statements, with 8 jurors to match them to.

The houseguest who matches all the statements in the least amount of -GUESSES- will become the FINAL Head of Household of the season!

You have only 30 minutes maximum to complete this task. Time taken to get all 5 correct will only play a factor if a tiebreaker is required. Or if neither have finished in 30 minutes, the person who correctly placed the most statements in the time wins.
1783 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Do you mean 8? Not 5?
1783 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
BB5lover
Do you mean 8? Not 5?

yes
1783 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Okay I’m ready
1783 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
R
1783 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION: What moment in the game annoyed you most and why?

1. THE FUCKING HEX GAME BECAUSE IT WAS SO POORLY SET THE FUCK UP.
2. Mari revealing the Heartbreakers alliance.
3. My eviction, I don't think it was the best move.
4. When my plan to get Minority Week failed because it literally would have been just two of us competing for HOH.
5. Wasting my Season Pass.
6. Everyone turning on me during my eviction week because I felt I had more to offer a lot of people. 
7. Multiple people not interacting with me and then blaming me for not saving them.
8. Being in the minority vote for like 3 weeks in a row, because it showed that people clearly weren’t with me.
9. Useless people racking up competition wins because there were no “true competitors” left.
10. Anytime that someone did not target Jimmy.
1783 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
GO!
1783 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nicky- 7/8 correct
Jimmy- 3/8 correct
1783 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Nicky, you are the new Head of Household!
1783 days 12 hours ago
NotNicky333
Well, well, well. This decision is a tough one, I won’t lie. Throughout the entire game I’ve only thought about one person, myself. I’ve had to betray people I considered close friends, because I knew it would advance my game. From day 1 all I have thought about is what will I do to win the game. Tonight is no different. I can’t play a strategic game the whole season, just to decide to play personal at the end. It wouldn’t be fair to the friends of mine who I eliminated. This decision simply comes down to the jury, I think I will beat one of you in the end, and that I would lose to one of you in the end. With all of this being said, I vote to evict...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1783 days 12 hours ago
NotNicky333
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

All though I adore you, I vote to evict Jimmy.
1783 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official, Jimmy, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!