This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB12 — Day 24

Topic » SBB12 — Day 24

1784 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
R
1784 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
TASK 1: Crate Stacking Flash Game
You will have 5 minutes to play “Stack the Crates” to the best of your ability.
I will ONLY be counting what comes under ‘Your Score’ from the round you just played, NOT the ‘Best Score’ on the front page. Make sure you screenshot the right one! The highest scorer wins the money on the table.

http://www.flonga.com/play/stack-the-crates.htm

GO!
1784 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
TASK 2: Five-Category Trivia Questions
I will send you all a list of 10 questions, 2 from each of the following categories: Arts, Science, History, Entertainment and Geography. You’ll send back a list of answers as fast as you can. The player with the most correct answers, in the shortest time, wins the money on the table.
1784 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
ready
1784 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
Ready
1784 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder
ready
1784 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
— ARTS —
1. What is the name of the evolutionary biologist who wrote "The God Delusion"?
2. What does the Giant smell when he says "Fee, Fi, Foe, Fum"?

— SCIENCE —
3. What "L"-word is the name for the family of plants including the peanut and soybean?
4. What method of underwater detection is short for "sound navigation and ranging"?

— HISTORY —
5. How did Socrates commit suicide?
6. In June,1974, Isabel Peron was sworn in as the first female president of what country?

— ENTERTAINMENT —
7. What 1980s movie soundtrack gave us the #1 hit by the band Berlin entitled "Take My Breath Away"?
8. What actress shaved her head for her role in the movie "Caged"?

— GEOGRAPHY —
9. On what sea is the Crimea?
10. What two colors are on the flag of Israel?
1784 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
ready for the next round!
1784 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
TASK 3: Speed Mail Task
You’ll be given a specific number of stated items/things to send as fast as possible, each in separate Tengaged mails. You will first have to locate the specified things you have to send, before you send them individually as fast as you can. The time between me sending the task and your final mail will be calculated. The player with the fastest time wins the money on the table.
1784 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mail me one by one… the episode titles of Suitman’s Survivor: Last Leap.
(You do not need to include the Reunion)

GO!
1784 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
TASK 4: Word Fit Puzzle
In this task, you’ll get 10 minutes to complete a crossword-like puzzle without the questions. You must place the words on the side into the grid using only the letters of the other adjoining words to work out what goes where. You can add extra letters to help you out, but it will add time onto your timer. Screenshot and send the puzzle complete with the on board timer clearly shown - or send how far you got if you did not finish. The player who has the best time or got closest to finishing wins the money on the table.
1784 days 8 hours ago
BB5lover
can we start please sisters
1784 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
1784 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
TASK 5: Tuck Shop Math Conundrum
In this task you’ll be given 7 small numbers and 2 large numbers. You will have to divide the 7 small numbers into two groups, each adding up to one of the large numbers. No small number can be used twice and all numbers will need to be used. When you think you are done, mail it to me, and I’ll say you are correct or incorrect. After you send a guess you must wait 3 minutes before re-sending.
1784 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!