This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 16

Topic » SBB9 — Day 16

2049 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
I like it that I returned and bagged myself a hoh
2049 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Carnival Ride is the ROLLER COASTER, and it’s competition is called “Day-Durance”. Here’s how it works.

We’ve finally made it to the daddy of Carnival Rides - the ROLLER COASTER. This one is fucking intense though, because it lasts 24hrs!

In this competition, you must simple post on the hour, every hour, for the course of 24 hours. Each time you do this, you score 1 point.

You begin this competition by posting the words “hold on” at an O’CLOCK (on the hour) of your choice between now and the Monday 4pm deadline. Then every hour after that, you must post “holds on” again at the O’CLOCK to continue scoring, until you reach 24hrs after your initial post.

So to confirm, you can dictate your preferred 24hr period by choosing which hour is your start one. But regardless, this comp ends for all at 4pm on Monday, so do NOT start it after 4pm on Sunday, or you will not get your full 24hrs.

The mail must be sent from within 1 minute on either side of the hour, bang on, for it to count. So by Tengaged’s awful timestamps, that will be between HOUR:14:38 and HOUR:16:38.

Remember that you can only score for posting between those two times according to Tengaged timestamps, on each hour inside your 24hrs. If you miss any in your 24hr period, you will not be able to make it up later if your time is passed. So that’s why I say to make it count!

The person who has correctly posted for the most hours within 24 hours wins the final Carnival Competition, and the maximum 9 tickets up for grabs, reducing from there. A tie will be broken by whoever posted first for the most number of hours out of their valid posting hours.
2049 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Any questions about it let me know.
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Hello housemates and it is time for the nomination ceremony. When I turn these keys the housemates who are nominated would be revealed.
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The first housemate I have nominated is
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Patrick
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The second housemate I have nominated is
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Lynette
2048 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I have chosen to nominate both of you for eviction.

Patrick - I think I made it clear that I want you out and I am going to finish the job I started so I will not rest until you are out of the game.

Lynette - You basically haven't talked to me that much and has remain quiet so that is why you are up here.

This nomination ceremony has been adjoined.
2048 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
ya yeet

bishes it bout to be c r a z y at the veto
2048 days 9 hours ago
Lynette
2048 days 9 hours ago
ticofernandez
Gl noms

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!