This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 19

Topic » SBB8 — Day 19

2114 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cipher Week begins with the Caesarian Shift.
2114 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
yikes
2114 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
Caesarian?
2114 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
idk what language youre speaking
2114 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Caesarian Shift”, and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, houseguests face off in 1v1 match-ups, racing to solve a caesarian shift cipher that clues them in on a previous houseguest.

The first two competitors will be decided by random draw, and after that the winner of the duel selects the next two players to go head to head.

A coded message will be posted, in which the letters have been muddled by a form of cipher called a Caesarian Shift.

The Caesarian Shift changes each letter in the phrase a number of letters up or down the alphabet. To decode the cipher you have to reverse this, by changing each letter a number of stops on the alphabet, until the sentence begins to make sense.

Once you have decoded the message, you will discover that it is a hint to a previous houseguest this season i.e “First Houseguest Evicted”.

If you think they know the houseguest the ciphered message is hinting at, you must say what you think is the answer.

If you answer with the correct houseguest, you will eliminate your opponent and advance. However, if you answer incorrectly first, you will be eliminated instead, and their opponent advances. Either way, the first person in the pair to post an answer will determine both their fates.

The last houseguest standing will become the new Head of Household.
2114 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
I would not like to relive a c-section, pass
2114 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
Me when my wifi is slow af
2114 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
do we mail answers or post them here
2114 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
Here
2114 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
EXAMPLE:
"Loxyz Nuaykmakyz Kboizkj"

6 stops forward on the alphabet would make it:
"First Houseguest Evicted"

So you would answer with, HUFUS.
2114 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
Can I have an example bc none of this makes sense to me honestly
2114 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
You post answers here as it's head to head.
2114 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
me at this alphabet soup
2114 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
The more I post the faster my comments get sent so dont be annoyed by my over-posting lmao
2114 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
Jk i kinda get it now

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!