This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 8

Topic » SBB7 — Day 8

2252 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Seems like we both struggled with that part there. XD
2252 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
good job max
2252 days 12 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
My veto speech:

I have no clue what you want to do with your veto...i'll respect the decision no matter what. Right now i am at my lowest and yes my emotions are high, ive done nothing but owning my words tonight and defending my life in this game. at this point of the game it is tough with decisions. if you want to win big brother make moves. thank you.
2252 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I actually never played that before so Iḿ happy.
2252 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
My veto speech is simple. Iĺl respect your decision no matter what. I do know that there is no way anyone is going to vote for me to win.
2252 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
This is the PoV ceremony. Barney and Logan have been nominated for eviction by Kasey but I have the power to veto one of the nominees. Barney, we were allies at the start of the game but we quickly grew distant after Anthony started to target me. While there isn't any solid reason to veto you I realize that vetoing you could possibly rekindle that relationship we had at the start of the game. Logan, I tried to work with you at the start of the game but you always seemed to be avoiding me and idk why. Unfortunately I won't be using the veto on you for that reason. Anyway I have decided...
NOT to use the power of veto. I wish both nominees the best of luck.
2252 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you, Max, I would’ve made you regret had you used it!
2252 days 12 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
I respect you for that, Good luck to all of you its been fun playing this game with you all...most of you are nice people and if anyone really wants to be friends after this just hit me a message or spam me and i'll say hi or good morning......if i stay i'll be shocked, i am at my lowest in this game and i know my own mouth has put me on a reputation and what taylor swift say.....the old Taylor Swift is dead
2252 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY, so we will now have a quick voting period where people may send in live votes as opposed to their bootlists. Please do this now, and I will announce the eviction as soon as all active voters have voted.

Kasey, please remember to send a tiebreaker.
2252 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Eviction time!
2252 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Pls god
2252 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Second Beyoncé gif of the Night :
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwJpjcagw8iWKZO/giphy.gif
2252 days 12 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
as kasey is happy lmfao
2252 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m not happy until results
2252 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!