This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 6

Topic » SBB6 — Day 6

2303 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
grats
2303 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Wow! Almost won.
2303 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Please state asap what you wish to do with the Veto.
2303 days 18 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Congrats*
2303 days 18 hours ago
Nasidious
Oh, im using it on myself lol
2303 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay, Darius has taken himself off the block with the Veto.

Ray, as HOH, must name a replacement nominee.
2303 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ray has chosen Alexander as his re-nom. Final noms Alexander and Blair.
2303 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Alexander and Blair.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither nominee is allowed to vote.
Ray, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow, or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.
2303 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Duel of the Votes competition is called “It’s All Words to Me”, and heres how it works.

Chloe -VS- Darius

In this mental competition, you will have to answer trivia questions on the history of Suitman’s Big Brother, and then use the first letter of each answer to spell out a word.

To compete, you will have to first contact a either myself, or a member of production - the users aiwfwyattroh, manalord, or NJKoda1998.

The host will begin the challenge by sending you a number of trivia questions about Suitman’s Big Brother seasons 1-5.

You will first answer all of the trivia questions, then take the first letter of each answer, and re-arrange ALL LETTERS to spell out a word. When you think you have got it, send it back to the host WITH ALL THE QUESTION ANSWERS TOO.

You will incur a 2 minute penalty for each incorrect question answer, and a 5 minute penalty for an incorrect final word.

The houseguest who completes the task in the fastest time wins the Duel of the Votes, and gets to vote either TWO times or ZERO times at this eviction, with what they don't choose going to their opponent.

Please submit your decision to your host after finishing the comp, and remember to send in TWO votes for this eviction in case that is what you receive.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!