This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 4

Topic » SBB6 — Day 4

2305 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Darius and Marissa.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither nominee is allowed to vote.
Chloe, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow, or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.
2305 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Duel of the Votes comp coming up. I have not been told the players by the noms yet so I will let you know when they tell me. If they don’t pick by 10am EST, Chatzy picks.
2305 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
As neither Darius nor Marissa picked for the DotV, I will Chatzy the two competitiors
2305 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alexander VS Victoria are playing the Duel of the Votes!
2305 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Duel of the Votes competition is called “Egg Run”, and heres how it works.

Alexander -VS- Victoria

In this flash game competition, houseguests must help a little egg jump home by completing all stages.

http://www.gamesgames.com/game/egg_run_2

When you have a score that you want, printscreen it with your Tengaged profile open and send it to me.

The houseguest who completes the game in the fewest number of total jumps wins the Duel of the Votes, and gets to vote either TWO times or ZERO times at this eviction, with what they don't choose going to their opponent.

Please submit your decision in with your screenshot, and still send in TWO votes for this eviction in case that is what you receive.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!