This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB4- Day 26

Topic » SBB4- Day 26

2538 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Welcome to part 3

"Say what"

When you want to play hit up a host. They will tell you a question that was asked to the jury members along with a list answers. Your job is to figure out who said what, in addition three completely false answers will be given.

Every time you guess the host will mail you back saying which players answers were correct, person to get all correct in least amount of guesses wins final hoh, in event of a tie person who does it in the fastest time wins.
2537 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
Sagar- 4 guesses
Julian-5 guesses

Congrats Sagar you have won the final hoh
2535 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
Alright guys, sorry for taking so long. I was at a wedding all day today. Not going to delay this any further.

I actually did think about this for a long-ass time. I definitely believe that both of you played well but ultimately I have to take the person that I feel I have the best chance of beating in F2.

Julian, I made a F2 with you on Day 1. I honestly think that was the best move I made throughout this entire game because we buried the hatchet from previous games and you turned out to be a great ally. But when I look at the history of this game, I see marks left on every single round by two people. I see two people that have 0 total eviction votes against them. I see two people who were only final nominees once. I see two people who together took out the evil demon Rhys. I see two people who won power exactly six times. I see two people who made social connections with almost everyone on the jury. I see two people who had some level of control over this game during almost every single round.

For that reason and that reason alone--Julian, I vote to evict you. I'm sorry. I love you

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!