This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB3 — Day 13

Topic » SBB3 — Day 13

2614 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 4 to 2
2614 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
*sips tea*
2614 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13

Mel, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2614 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
phew
2614 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
gonna miss ya mel
2614 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Viral Recall”, and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, you must pay attention to the viral video linked below:

Once you have seen it you must contact myself, Nick or Wyatt to be sent 5 questions about the video.

You only have ONE submission of answers, so you must get as many right as possible!

The person with the most correct in the shortest time becomes the new Head of Household.

In an effort to prevent cheating between allies, the person gets the WORST score will get a HOH disadvantage next round!
2614 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
----FORMAT CHANGE-----

By popular demand we are trying out a new daily format this week.

You will NOT have to send nominations in with you HOH result this week, and will in fact get 24hrs to make your nomination decisions.

Then, when we post POV tomorrow, you'll just have to improvise with save lists with your results, as you will not know the noms immediately.

Alternatively, you will have the chance to make a LIVE decision between 4pm and 6pm EST if you win veto on Monday, to react to nominations. If you wont make that time, you must send save list.
2614 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Oh hi

I see I missed a lot
2613 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks for the change <3

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!