This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB3 — Day 3

Topic » SBB3 — Day 3

2624 days ago
SuitMan13
It's now time for the Power of Veto ceremony.

As the holder of the POV, Jacob has the ability to save someone from the block, and force the HOH to name a replacement.
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
Jacob has decided...

to use the Power of Veto on himself.
2624 days ago
Kpnna
i honestly lucked out lol, i put them in random categories and it worked out
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
As HOH, Stoner must name a replacement - the next person on his nominations list.
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
The replacement nominee is...
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
JAMES
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
That means James and Maddie face eviction this week.
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Jamees and Maddie.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither nominee is allowed to vote.
Stoner, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow, or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.
2624 days ago
SuitMan13
It's also now time for the next Head of Household competition.

Free from the threat of eviction, the HOH must nominate two houseguests for the chopping block.

Stoner, as outgoing HOH, you are not allowed to compete.
2623 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Keepy Uppy”, and here’s how it works.

It’s time for your first flash game competition, and this one is all about football (not soccer you silly yanks).

http://www.tengaged.com/play/keepy_uppy

The aim of this competition is to keep the ball up using your mouse for as long as possible. each time you hit it before it hits the group, you get an extra “current kicks” point.

The person who submits a screenshot with the highest “best kicks so far” score will become the new Head of Household. A tie will be broken by who has the highest “grand total” score.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tenagaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean a 25% LOSS to your score.

Equally, I must stress the important of sending in a NOMS LIST of 5 people, so we also know what to do in case of replacement noms. Your submission will not count of you haven’t sent in a 5-person noms list.
2623 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Eviction Votes & HOH Submissions Due @ 4pm Tomorrow
2623 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
grats Jacob
2623 days 19 hours ago
brenelle1120
grats Jacob!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!