This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB — Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » SBB — Kitchen/Dining Room

2793 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lmao, Tim I think it's cute that you're trying to find an excuse to put me up, bitch, because we both know I wanted Sam out and your slithering snake ass kept him without even talking to me about it, which is cute.

But no... BITCH, they werent cop-out noms. They both told Jasper and Jasper told me that Sam and Chazz were hardcore gunning for me. So, NO, I wasn't gonna nominate you. But cute excuse and claim... Roman and Jasper havent even been online today, so I don't even know where you got this claim from. And I know it wasn't Sam because I told his ass I wanted him out via PM, so man the fuck up (cus you have a pair of balls right?) and be upfront about wanting me out of the house because I've been NOTHING BUT LOYAL.

*storms out*

Ugly peasant bitch
2793 days 14 hours ago
Timster
How have they not been online when they competed in the HOH comp???
2793 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
YEAH, AN HOUR AGO.

So who was it? *looks at Roman*

Are you spreading lies about me? *looks at Jasper*

Are you? Like... man up. I want proof
2793 days 14 hours ago
Timster
And #2 the truth comes out + personal attacks.. the usual *yawn*

You always rage the second someone does something you don't like. You don't have to tell me to "man the fuck up" when I made it very clear in my speech if you're not dumb that you're my target. You have been far from loyal and it's been proven time and time again.

Gl in veto hunty
2793 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
HOW HAVE I NOT BEEN LOYAL TO YOU???

NAME EXAMPLES WHERE MY LOYALTY DIDN'T SHINE THROUGH. NAME THEM ALL
2793 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Personal attacks because I'm mad you're being manipulated into thinking some dumb shit
2793 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Silence, because everything is a lie....

I figured
2793 days 13 hours ago
Volibear
Okay well I need to finish closing so I'm staying out of this drama but I'm sad my mom streak is broken :'(

Guess I'll just have to win veto and give Tim fourth place ;)
2793 days 13 hours ago
Volibear
Nom* streak not mom streak that sounds so wrong
2793 days 13 hours ago
Timster
You know what you've done, the other houseguests know what you've done behind my back. There's no need to keep lying lol.

Forming a F5 alliance behind my back and then having the nerve to deny it after proof and then going off on me because I questioned you isn't loyal...

Talking about who you want evicted out of Sam/Chazz to the other 2 votes but not saying a word to me.. shows you don't trust my vote...

Throwing my name under the bus to another houseguest isn't loyal..

I'm not throwing Roman, Sam, or Voli under the bus. That's up to you to figure out. You know what you have and haven't done but I know the 4 times you've been accused of being loyal aren't all 100% false and that's enough fact for me to want you gone this week. Plus it doesn't help that you have 2 guaranteed jury votes =].

Take a pill a chill cause you doin too much. Have a good night houseguests!
2793 days 13 hours ago
Volibear
I WILL SAY THOUGH that I did tell Natalie that Chazz and Sam were coming after her which is true because we had those conversations post Skype-Chat fight between me and Natalie and they both said to me before I said to them that we should target Natalie for the following week.
2793 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
LMAO what F5 alliance? And when did you question me about a f5 alliance?

I don't trust your vote? What kinda fucking excuse is that? I didn't talk to Roman OR Jasper about the vote, so if theyre telling you that I talked to them about the vote, thats a lie.

And I threw your name under the bus? Hmmm, ask for a screenshot because I would love to know what I said as I have zero recollection of it.

Just man up and say you want me out of the house and stop making me pan out to be this fucking villain that I am not... It's making me very upset actually that YOU out of every left would believe this shit.
2793 days 13 hours ago
sssp123
Oh my god, or yeah we can continue hurling personal insults at each other like this is the real fucking big brother and there are actually stakes.

And Jasper, there wasn't a single person who wasn't targeting Natalie :p cause she was in the minority. Don't try to escape the blame!
2793 days 13 hours ago
sssp123
Let's honestly just all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Kumbayaaaaa my lord, kumbayaaaa
2793 days 13 hours ago
sssp123
Or we can talk about Rachel Ako being so super robbed of the trainwreck edit she deserved

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!