This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 27

Topic » SBB14 — Day 27

1580 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother Double Trouble — JaVale or Nolan?

Jimmy, Joey, Evan, Sydney, Andy, Ray, James, Chloe and Will have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Sunday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Max N.
1580 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
Congratulations on both of you for making Final 2, something 20 of us were not able to do. It’s a great accomplishment so honestly good shit.

I was a little hurt after my eviction, but after being in the jury I quickly got over it and bonded with others as they come in and want this season to end with the better player winning. I think one of you represents this season better than the other so that’s where my head is at right now.

Ben - You played a good under the radar game, but that’s all it really was. I have played games with you before and I know you could’ve tried so much harder. I just fail to see what big moves you made in the game or what can you say you really have on your resume to back up you winning this game. Change my mind.

Nolan - YESSSS! I’m so proud of you for making finals despite all the odds, you are the true underdog. I played closely with you the second half of the game and I know you weren’t a sheep and always put yourself first. You were dry in conversations and distant but still played the social and strategic game the best to your ability. You made allies like me and made final 2 so clearly you were doing something in the game. I’m extremely proud of you as you can tell and I hope you’re able to shed light on your game to the jury.  Being evicted doesn’t make you a bad player considering it’s part of the game and you won your way back and won competitions and made moves. You were the boldest player of the Final 3 and it’s not fair your game is being underrated. I have one question though, can you explain some of your treatment to members of the jury and give people some closure on your relationships with them because I feel it’s hindering people’s ability to see your game.

Good luck.
1580 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Hey all! Congrats as always. I don’t have any questions, just one last big fat Evan essay that I know u all have missed so dearly!!!!!

First thing I want to say is if you’re looking for my vote personally, before you post your answers plz ctrl+F my name & just get rid of the whole sentence lmao? Not to be a bitch I just don’t really care to hear about how I was a factor in you making it here, especially as I only got 9th. I don’t think I played closely enough with either of you so I want to hear about YOU, not me. if you do want my vote then I would rather not see stuff about myself or about how you were a UTR king. That being said, it’s been a few weeks since I got to talk game with either of you so here’s what I want to get off my chest!

Nolan. Yeah unfortunately I really don’t see myself voting for you. You and I both know you cheated in this game which is just something I cannot vote for. I’ll start with the positive undeniable things that you did in the game because it’d be unfair to say you did nothing but cheat. You took out three of the biggest players in the game at the time in myself, James, and Chloe. You also opened both power boards which is impressive as fuck. I don’t think anyone is going to say that you played a boring game or that you were too lowkey of a player. Now that I’ve written you a nice little paragraph about the good parts of your game that I do admire, here’s why I just don’t think I can give you my vote to win.
Let’s go into specifics so that any juror who was confused knows the full story. If you want to clarify any details I got wrong then I guess you can get an excuse to address me LMAO. During your first battle back competition, you played against Novamax in Cubefield and another minigame challenge. While your own partner played the competition fairly, the way it was intended, you found a glitch in the Cubefield game that would give you an infinite score of upwards of 1 million. I think you said your score for that game was 1.2 million but I’m unsure. You ended up winning that challenge obviously, as there was no way for your former duo to fairly earn the win against you. Not only does that not sit right with me because I would have hated to be in Max’s shoes playing against a cheater, but he was your own fucking partner. You made it as far as you did pre-jury because of Max. I can tell you right now that Max kept you two off the block both times I was HOH pre-jury and that the votes to evict you were always there. You ended up winning the final Battle Back fairly, congrats to you, but in doing so you took the spots of 9 other players who didn’t have the option to cheat in their competition. If Patrick or Andrea or John had the opportunity to cheat in their challenges, they could have played against you and had a shot at returning.
In the final 4 veto, you did a very poor job in hiding your obvious cheat job, @Ethan000 if you’re reading this the jurors suspect that you were doing Nolan’s puzzles alongside him. What happened was you submitted your 5 puzzles in under 10 minutes but the times on your five puzzles added together make 11 minutes and 21 seconds. Those in the Jury chat know that your excuse for your times of “I opened one tab & then the time started!!” is complete bullshit because the time for that puzzle site begins when you click a piece, NOT when you open the tab. If you want to justify that comp win then I mean go ahead? However I was already planning on not voting for you solely based on the Battle Back cheating. I think Max deserved at least a fair shot at returning, and you took that from your own fucking duo. Gameplay aside, that’s fucked. As someone who won challenges fairly and kept themselves off the block without finding a way to glitch a challenge, your game is something that I cannot convince myself to vote for. Combined with the fact that Will got you evicted AND he was able to convince you to keep him around for so long, many points of your game looked like you were looking out for him more than for yourself.

Ben. It seemed like you just didn’t care about this season. I would love to see you prove me wrong. I didn’t get to experience your game firsthand as much even though we did have some good conversations and you did vote to keep me the week I left, which I really appreciate. When I left the house it seemed like you hadn’t done much up to that point. Then when Andy Ray James and Chloe came into the Jury house I asked them all if there was anything from your game that I was missing, and none of them could really attest to your strategic prowess. You have a lot of making up to do, from what I’ve witnessed in the Jury House. I hope you can do that. I want to see that you really wanted to win this game since Day 1 and that you were sending people home without anyone even noticing. To me, it looks like you coasted through the whole game. I personally can’t pinpoint one eviction that you caused or even influenced, at least while I was in the house. Prove me and everyone wrong with your answers tonight. And if your plan it to say that laying low was your strategy, tell me what the difference is between laying low and simply doing nothing in the game. You appeared to be a very passive player which is why my vote is not guaranteed.

As a juror, I value and look for three things: passion, entertainment, and integrity. I want to know that the person who wins the season wanted this win just as badly if not even more than I did. I want to be able to root for a player or even root against them, I just don’t want to feel indifferent about a player. Finally, yes we all have to lie and we can’t be the most honorable person in the world in the BB house. However there is a level of respect that I look for in the person to whom I give my vote. I want to see that you valued everyone’s contributions to the game and that you’re an active reason in why the game turned out the way it did. If you think you possess those things, I’d still love to hear about it through your answers/statements. I think both of you lacked one of the above characteristics. Ben seemed to lack passion, Nolan seemed to lack integrity, and I just was never entertained by this season after the jury began. Prove to me and the other jurors that these statements are unfair.

Thanks everyone again for giving my Big Brother novels one last read, and I did have a really fun time playing while I was in the house. Now that I’m on the jury though, honestly I missed having any semblance of power so if that was too much for you then you joined the wrong game with the wrong cast. Good luck to all of you, I really do mean it! The winner will be deserving, regardless of how he got to the end.
1580 days 14 hours ago
BB5lover
Currently, I’m voting for Nolan.

Change my mind Ben
1580 days 14 hours ago
Solinne64
Nolan, you said you would rather lose to JaVale or Will than to me, I understand that but let me tell you, I’ll stand by that. You will lose.

You are a cheater, your social connections with half the jurors are approximatively the same as a pig that would try to speak spanish to the Queen of England.
You didnt even bother to try to speak to me, or James, or other peope during the ENTIRE GAME, we dragged you all along because we are players and taking the easy one out was not what we wanted to do.
Dont say it was all strategy because it was NOT.
You also are a cheater, you don’t even deserve to make it to jury phase and I’m mad at Shawn to let it happen. You would make a terrible winner. I don’t have to ask you any questions because my mind is set and you don’t deserve to be given a chance, you already lost it when you got EVICTED.

JaVale, I’m sad to give you my vote to make you a 2 time winner. I don’t feel like you did anything at all this season.
You kicked ass in Season 6 but this season... crickets.

JaVale, please CONVINCE all of us on why you would make an okay winner !!
What were your plans at the different stages of the game?
If you made any big move, what was it?
Other than being the only person to not be evicted this season, why do you deserve to win over the cheater?
1580 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Well congrats to the both of you on making it to the f2. I honestly don’t really want to vote either of you ngl, but here I am!

Nolan - You got evicted early on for having a poor social game. You returned but your social game still seemed to be lacking (slightly better, but still lacking). What did you change when you returned?

Ben -  You played a very under the radar game, and didn’t appear to make any obvious moves. You are a previous winner of SBB, did you just get lucky or was there strategy to get where you are now? What move (big or small) did you make that brought you to the f2?
1580 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, first and foremost I want to thank Shawn for having me back.  This wasn't necessarily the most enjoyable experience, but I valued every day that I was in this game.  It was a roller coaster and I never thought that’d I get this far in a cast this stacked.

Next, to the jury.  I understand that my gameplay this season is one that could easily be viewed as one that "lacked passion" or "being too much under-the-radar."  My goal here tonight is to prove these impressions wrong by displaying that I was very committed, made moves during my limited opportunities, and overall have the self-awareness to have gotten myself to this point in the game.

STRATEGICALLY:
This can be viewed as a hole in my game because of the fact I didn’t have an HoH to direct a week of my agenda nor pulled someone off the block to benefit me long-term.  My early strategy, was to align with the outsiders and individuals who seemed malleable.  While, I can't directly take credit in certain moves early on as all I did was really make a stan against the Vixens.  I did manage to make some moves though which could absolutely be under looked come the jury stage.

1. Jojo’s Eviction – Me and Andy were the supposed swings at the eviction (from my lens).  I waivered the possibility that Ray was always going to be a bigger threat making him an easier target versus Jojo who the potential could had to go deep based on his relationships in the game and that could’ve put a target on myself and Andy over him.  Essentially, I chose to work with Ray over Jojo cause of his target level and for the fact I felt a majority alliance of five between myself, Ray, Andy, Evan, and Nolan was going to be a lot more coherent than with Jojo.

2. Sydney’s Eviction – Me and Andy were being talked to by James come voting.  We were hesitant about Ray and thought maybe it was time to take a swing at Ray we knew he was shifty and because I felt I had a decent relationship with Sydney.  Maybe this would restore an alliance between myself, Chloe, James, and Andy after just having to evict James and failing.  This could’ve been a gesture of good will, but we chose to eliminate Sydney out of the real threat that James, Chloe, Will, and Sydney had a four-person alliance and didn’t want to fall on the wrong side of potential numbers.  There was also the impression Chloe/James would target Ray/Nolan before me/Andy and well that didn’t end up proving to be the case.

3. James’s Eviction – Arguably, this is the one that I had a clearer hand in.  There was a lot of pros and cons throughout the day that I felt Chloe was likely more liked by the jury, but James was a bigger contender in terms of making the end.  Ultimately, a lot of my decision had to go around doing the opposite of Will cause whatever Will was unlikely good for my game as I’ve wanted Will out for like ten rounds.  I wanted someone to eliminate Will at four which was highly unlikely but also recognized the odds of me winning final HoH were probably low, so someone needed to get me there.  I was confident that everyone, but Will was going to take me but by eliminating James it for one got rid of competition threat off the board come final HoH and two if Nolan had been evicted at the final four there was decent odds maybe James throws final HoH if he stays and I’d get evicted for 3rd.  I essentially had to bank on someone beating Will with less competition threats even though it definitively took away someone who I think was genuinely going to take me to the end.  It was better for my long-term positioning as I don’t think Chloe would’ve thrown a competition after Will just tried getting her evicted.

My long-term strategy after breaking out of the gates way too fast was to let others make themselves targets.  There was a big alliance that ultimately disintegrated over time and mine/Andy's name during the early stages were mentioned consistently to be put up as pawns or targets.  Sometimes, I did have to play “under the radar” as I needed to bide my time and let things play out a bit but feel that my presence was a lot more consistent towards the early-mid jury.

SOCIALLY:
Throughout the game, my plan was always to make sure that I had some form of social relationship with everyone in the cast.  I wasn't one to just not talk to someone that I felt was non-influential to my game.  No, I wanted to make sure I had a relationship with everyone even if we were on opposing sides.

For instance, at the beginning of the game there was obviously division between the Vixens & The Outsiders (Novamax, Mine, James's pair).  I would socially attempt to build relationships with everyone but focused a lot more on those who I figured could be future kingpins or were in middle positions like Evan & Jimmy or Ray & Jojo as I always felt that we'd have some mutual interests despite having played on opposite sides during early stages.

However, I can safely say that my “social stock” was on the rise after the first double eviction.  My game had been outed by Marissa that I was trying to create obvious seeds of doubt among people in the Vixens to lead to them turning on each other.  I was caught and there was a high chance that I was on death row.  However, I took advantage after the events of both the double eviction, the events after the double eviction and the fact that Evan turning on his old alliance that really deduced not only my target/threat level, but it put me in a decent position.  I gave people incentive that I was flexible to working with them which was valid but didn’t intervene in fight where people begun to forget about me and my previous situation (this was intentional).

Jury Stage, I think my relationships towards the end of the early portion kept me off people’s radars.  Not to mention, I felt relatively confident that I would never be anyone’s priority target.  Andy nor I had one zero competitions at this stage in the game which opened us to several opportunities of alliances whether it was:

        Myself, Chloe, James, Andy
        Myself, Andy, Chloe, James, Nolan
        Myself, Ray, Nolan, Andy
        Myself, Ray, Nolan, Andy, Evan
        Jimmy, Chloe, James, Evan, Andy

These were just some alliances that I’m pretty sure that I was in over time.  However, I think that even for individuals like Sydney, Will, or Jojo that I could’ve been in some form of group with them.

Finally, after Andy was evicted at the final seven.  I knew that I was in a decent spot for the end game since I had final two’s with nearly everyone in the final five (minus Will) and genuinely believed they would take me or that everyone was at least taking me to three whether that was from lack of competitions or for the fact that I managed to dub down my target so much people were fine going with me that far into the game and were comfortable enough that’d I fight for them come Final HoH.

I rebounded after my blunders early trying to cause so much distrust early that I managed to work back into social graces by taking a more collective approach to individuals instead of heading into panic mode.  It’s not the most entertaining way to go about things from a television perspective but it was an effective method as I felt people were always comfortable to entertain ideas by me or why should I keep them in the game.

PHYSICALLY:
I can't even defend myself on this one.  If there was an award for the "Weakest Competitor" it was absolutely me.  There is no defending it with my zero competition wins under my belt and that is obviously a red flag as these could be viewed as missed opportunities as this could've been added moves to my resume and or buy me social capital.  There were points where I did throw competitions and there were a lot of points where I was just simply not as capable to win.

DISCLAIMER:
Now, I'm aware that my game has holes nor was the best this season.  I lacked in certain aspects of the game or have shown moments of unintentional false hope.  However, I hope y'all give me the opportunity to prove that I wasn't just this inactive stowaway but rather that every action and/or decision that I made was calculated from beginning to end.

Obviously, a resume is very important and while I was not the one with the HoH's or POV's which can definitely are missed opportunities.  But, we all have the potential opportunity to vote come eviction night and mine especially during the jury stage proved to be pivotal (James, Sydney, and Jojo''s eviction).  I attempted to make the best decisions possible for myself not only to win but to set myself up for the end game thinking a couple moves ahead.  There was no fleeing from indecisiveness and taking a penalty vote as opposed to not voting at all.

Lastly, I was the only person not to be evicted this season.  There were instances which I was lucky (DE #1) but there were points that  I had set myself in a position where the odds of me getting evicted were either extremely low or had made the proper relationships to advance myself in the game.  I believe this was likely my best-case scenario beside from maybe sitting next to James.

Good luck Nolan!
1580 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Ben, I have one last question for you to make up my decision:

When I was evicted I asked if I had your vote to stay and you ignored me. Why should I give you my vote when you didn’t even have the balls to answer a skype message KNOWING I was going to jury. For me that lacks social skills that are vital to win this game.
1580 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
No offense but a lot of your speech is making me think that you didn’t know a lot of what was going on and just proves you did little to nothing
1580 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
Okay shawn never told me this was posted so I'll write something right now ahhh!
1580 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
@Chloe

JaVale, I’m sad to give you my vote to make you a 2 time winner. I don’t feel like you did anything at all this season.
You kicked ass in Season 6 but this season... crickets.

JaVale, please CONVINCE all of us on why you would make an okay winner !!
What were your plans at the different stages of the game?
If you made any big move, what was it?
Other than being the only person to not be evicted this season, why do you deserve to win over the cheater?

---

EARLY:
My main plan during the early stage of the game was to align with the outsiders to potentially pick off the Vixen alliance.  We were on the hot seat from the early going and having to trim that down was at the utmost importance for me.  Our backs were against the wall and that was very evident after the fact we were added to that chat.  Also, my plans were to make social in roads with people in the middle and/or at least at having some form of working relationship with a Vixen member in case my original plan went south was to wait for an eventual falling out.

END OF PREJURY+EARLY JURY:
I had lost a decent amount of social capital after exposing the Vixens and trying to plant seeds to turn on each other.  It caused individuals like Sydney who did trust me to distrust me quite a bit.  My goal was to bide my time and quietly talk to people after Marissa was evicted cause I needed to stay off the radar for a few couple and wait for an opening to come.  That happened come the final ten where I was approached different groups of alliances and felt myself/Andy different paths to navigate.  It gave opportunity to our potential final four and the group of Ray, Nolan, Evan, and Andy for me.

MIDDLE JURY/END GAME:
After, Evan was evicted I had to play from behind.  I evicted Sydney out of the sake that I feared a four person majority alliance between you, James, and Will.  I was on the block but knew my odds against Andy and Ray were good.  I was aware of the fact Chloe wanted to evict me over Ray at one point cause they're friends.  Lastly, I had a big hand in James leaving cause I knew he was threat to get to the end and knew that I had a decent shot of making final three was likely.  I had final two's with both you and Nolan.  I tried my best to defeat Will in a competition and that didn't happen as I always viewed him as the front-runner so I did have to rely on someone beating him at the end of the day.

----

I think evicting James was my biggest move.  Personally, I felt he would've made the end if he had survived the round he did.  Not to mention, if I were to have made the final three with James and Will that was likely a sure defeat for me come final HoH and I'd get 3rd imo.  I think by keeping you it opened up my odds a bit more competition wise and it made Will stick as the primary target even tho I was unsure you'd evict him.

---

First, I was the only person not evicted this season.  My own personal regime is that if you were evicted or voted off then I'd probably write you off to win.  For instant, I was pretty set on voting Will to win if he got here cause Nolan was already evicted.  Next, I think something that Nolan lacked was his social game.

Yes, Nolan might've been flexible too.  But, there was several instances where he would just put people on read and ignore them as I was one of those people.  While, I'm also apparently guilty of doing it (saw Jimmy's Q and Jojo which I had work right at his eviction not a great excuse for me) he did that to a lot of people.  It made people unsure of his standing and it likely frustrated a lot of individuals this season.  At least with me, there was a general read on more or I'd be open minded to having a convo.  There were moments we wouldn't hear from him at all and he'd only talk when convenient.
1580 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
BB5lover
Ben, I have one last question for you to make up my decision:

When I was evicted I asked if I had your vote to stay and you ignored me. Why should I give you my vote when you didn’t even have the balls to answer a skype message KNOWING I was going to jury. For me that lacks social skills that are vital to win this game.

---

First, I'm pretty confident I messaged you to have a convo in the morning asking what was happening as I had been out that night prior.  Now, that doesn't excuse me from not telling you I was evicting you.  That is a strike against me and I realize that even if I did send a message and even if no conversation happened it's not good jury management.  All I can that on my end it wasn't intentional.

----

Why should you vote me to win based on what happened?

Now, I can't take back the action of not telling you were being evicted.  If that's the reason you don't vote me tonight then I completely understand as there isn't a good excuse judging you left unanimous it would've stung but at least it was honest.

In your exit, you stated that I was going to get 5th-7th place and would get betrayed along the way.  While, you were correct I was betrayed which I still find surprising based on the dynamics of the game at that time period.  I managed to get to this stage as opposed to being a middle jury folder and attempted to fix those miscues even though I was torn on several votes.  For instant, I was very open with Will that I wouldn't take him to the end given he was a threat despite liking him and turned into trollish friends.  While, I seemingly screwed up also with Jojo on a similar incident.  I told both him and Ray that since both were my friends from the moment they were on the block together that I planned to be very open-minded with neither having my vote on lockdown till I made a decision right before I went to work.

I'm aware of the fact that I have stated during the course of the game "leaning towards keeping ___" or "leaning towards evicting ____" to that individual.  I should've been more direct and blunt and that was my takeaway for future games.
1580 days 9 hours ago
mysterygame2
This is my story and nobody else can tell it for me, I am well aware that I don’t belong here y’all made that perfectly clear.

I’d like to start out by saying honestly if I wasn’t evicted I don’t think I would be here right now. Now, I’m not going to spend much time on the pre-jury phase of the game because I feel that was my game before I evolved and actually put effort into it. But, going into the season I probably ended up playing this season with at least half the cast and most of them have sent me home. Me and Max were shift into a group with Iceeys pair and Jaysons pair. Socially I didn’t put in an effort which basically led to me going home because the people Max and I thought were with us ended up sending us home. (James, Chloe, Evan) Now, socially I wasn’t the most active YET I was loyal to who I was with as even though Chloe and Will sent us home and I didn’t talk to them like once before they were nominated in the prejury phase I did save them. However I didn’t just sit there, Me and Max managed to wiggle out the clues from our allies ( that we were with which eventually led to me cracking the code. When I went home I went INSANE. I said things out of anger I shouldn’t of said and I apologize for that. During the redemption competition against Max there was a trick where if you held the left arrow key you could basically get the highest score you could. It was a dick move, but to be fair there are MANY loopholes to the flash games shawn finds and that was one of them.

When I returned I knew I had to try to calm myself because I didn’t want to get revolving doored and there MANY relationships that I felt I needed to either repair, or build because I didn’t even have a relationship with in the first place. (Jimmy, Sydney, Will) When I reentered I knew that I wasn’t going to try to be loyal to these people who literally just sent me home and were eager to do it again. But I did REALLY try to fix my social game. I managed to work with Ray to get the codes again and I managed to crack the code again. I know that when some people we're going home I may have game them false hope while they were campaigning to me but I was unsure on most of my decisions until I made them. Physically I did win competitions to get here, but I also used them to eliminate people who didn’t have me in their endgame picture.

These are little tributes for each player/round of the game that happened.

Jimmy- We had ZERO relationship before the jury phase of the game happened. When I reentered I wanted to build a relationship with you because you and Evan weren’t on the best terms and my only opinion or knowledge of you came from Evan. For the short time we had together you were one of the most REAL people in the house and the whole week and you were honestly gone too soon. The whole week was confusing, James decided to veto me to ensure you were the one to go home. Sorry I couldn’t save you over Ray.

Joey-  Going into this game I was scared to play with you because our relationship was BAD. And it was because of Christian_’s Roblox TAR lmao. I honestly decided to say fuck it and bonded with you A LOT like I didnt think that I would actually leave this game thinking “oh wow Joey’s actually kinda cool and we have similar personalities.” You were a victim of the Secret week and after I won POV they threw you up with Ray and that choice was heart wrenching, andddd I didn’t vote in time bc I thought the votes were due at 6. Ians Survivor aside, this game was fun to play with you.

Evan- I don’t even KNOW where to begin with you. I probably talked to you the most if you average out how long you were actually in the game. Anyway, I’m not trying to suck you off. When I won HOH that week I wanted you out. I figured out how many connections you had in this game through trying to crack the code. I feel like the whole week it was an act. We were both lying to each other, you were saying you would throw veto and me saying I didn’t want you out. My philosophy to taking you out was basically that I could take your spot with Ray Andy and Ben. Thats exactly what I did.

Sydney-Okay I know my social game was pretty shitty but I feel like the inconsistency of our conversations was mutual on this one. This week I played my emerald power of veto and with Ben and Ray nominated. Ben Ray and I helped Andy to win power of veto so James would have to nominate you, Will or Chloe. You were the victim of this and it ultimately sent you home.

Andy- Andy I think before you even went home I talked to you more then Ben. I was nominated this week originally with you and I PLEADED to Will to take me off. (Im not taking credit because it was completely his choice) I wanted you to stay this week but the other side had majority and I couldn’t do anything. Ben didn’t even campaign to me this week to stay safe.

Ray- I should of fought for you more. This whole week was stupid. James had told us he wanted to get Will out but then 10 minutes before noms were duo he asked me to volunteer to go up against YOU. Then James told me not to use veto if I won...wtf? It was clear to me that James and Chloe were playing both sides. Will wanted me to evict you but I only did it because I knew you didn’t have the numbers. You are one of the biggest fucking victims sitting on the jury.

James- ALL game aside. I wish we could still be friends after this is all over. No matter what you do with your vote. You played harder than anyone here. You were saying you’d beg to go home at f4 if I ended up saving you that week. James you were offering SOO Many deals and honestly I felt like a dick for doing what I did but I came to win the game and its a shitty compliment but you were the biggest threat left and I honestly couldn’t trust everything you told me.

Chloe- I don’t think you can necessarily drag me for my social game when our conversations were a two way streak. I responded when I could and I’m sorry if that’s not enough for you but you were so close with James you were blinded by the fact that he was only looking out for himself. You said it yourself, you didn’t think James would campaign so hard against you. If will had won final four veto you were 1000000% evicting me.

Will- f I lose I will feel like absolute shit. Out of all the final three its no doubt you deserve to win the most and I pray that I didn’t take that away from you for no reason. It wasn’t a personal move and I was thankful that you understood that. We also worked together even if it wasn’t directly.

Overall I understand that socially I wasn’t the best. I had to make a lot of hard decisions but I came to WIN. I went after the biggest threats to me and I managed to get myself here. I ruined relationships to make it here. I knew coming back into the game I wasn’t just playing for me, I felt like I was playing for Max as well. When it really comes down to it, I was the deciding vote for 4/9 of you sitting here right now. I always tried to have the game in my hands but now the game goes into y’alls hands. I hope you read everything I have said at the very least.
1580 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
@Will

Ben -  You played a very under the radar game, and didn’t appear to make any obvious moves. You are a previous winner of SBB, did you just get lucky or was there strategy to get where you are now? What move (big or small) did you make that brought you to the f2?

---

It was definitely a combination of both.  For instance, the double eviction was absolutely luck that the one other pair who was likely keeping me/Andy won was a huge break for me in the game.  I was told constantly by everyone that I was going to go up as a pawn and when that didn't happen I felt we caught a huge break.

Now, I definitely did downplay my game quite a bit after the double eviction and felt it was necessary,  I was a marked man early and needed to reestablish some trust.  It started off well when saving Jojo/Ray and Evan turning on his group.  It helped further do that while also helping make social in roads with someone like you and/or people like  Sydney, you, and Jimmy.  I think when we hit jury the attention did completely shift off me due to 0's in the comps and me developing relationships.  But, there was probably a couple these challenges I could've come close to winning like "Target Practice" but I think that would've elevated my target as it was very early into jury.  My plan really was to win some competitions down the stretch like the "Math Comp" which I was close in and hopefully make a signature move removing you from the game as the biggest threat.  I always stressed the importance of getting you out to everyone as I felt you were the obvious front runner but I think a lot of it fell on death ears so kudos to you.  Overall, I got myself into a position where I was never the top priority to leave but I wasn't necessarily the bottom option to get evicted as you told me you were evicting me in the final three.

The best move that I made was eliminating James.  Ultimately, I wanted to sit with Nolan at the end as he was already evicted and I've known from past games he wasn't necessarily a social butterfly.  I was pretty sure James would've eliminated him over you (hit or miss according to him) and probably Chloe too but I needed to ensure that myself or Nolan had the best odds of winning the competitions and not rely on James to keep his word as he was dealing a lot.  It would've put me in a similar to spot to how I was in our current final three but more so I trusted Nolan to take me and not have to worry about what is James going to do in this situation if we got to that stage of the game.
1580 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Anyways, I'm playing a tournament all of tomorrow.

I will attempt to answer any other Q's during my breaks but I'm going to be very inconsistent responding.
1580 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
just some lil comments lmao:
@ben the vote to send home joey was decided by james and will. i influenced people that round but the swing votes were those two bc they controlled their partner's vote for that round. andy was also always evicting joey so that round specifically i think your vote was the only one that didn't really matter lmao (not like that's bad just it's not something i'd say could be part of your resume). and during the part where you listed off potential alliances idk where Jimmy/myself/Chloe/James/Andy came from lmao

@nolan the way you described the comeback comp to me was like you hackedt the game or some shit and honestly if i got Cubefield as a comp my first strategy would just be hold down 1 button and see how far it lets me go, so gj for clearing ur name on that. do i think you may have cheated in f4? probably lmao but in shawn's defense it's really fucking hard to prove that a person did or did not cheat in a comp and having to re-assign a challenge winner after the fact just gets really messy. However if someone were to return to the house, it's kinda fair that it was you or Max since there was no Veto comp for the round. Not mad about the fact that you returned although it's good for Ben to be able to say he was never evicted.
However,,,,, I still think that all our talks the week I was going were really unnecessary since your plan was to take me out all along, and I wasn't lying when I said I'd be willing to throw veto. If I'm HOH and someone's my target I'm not gonna make them waste my time campaigning to me and making deals with them when I'm plotting to take them out, as y'all saw. I think evicting me was your best move at the time, not mad about that, I just got really irritated with how much you talked to me that round when I was always the target. just doesn't sit well w me and hyping up the person I want out just isn't my style ever. I know you viewed me as playing the middle, but whether or not that's true it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that no one else can tell your story for you but also tell me a few weeks ago that you knew exactly how I was playing and who I was with and how my connections worked. I'm not claiming to know the ins and outs of your game and if you saw me as a threat like thanks but like I said earlier, I don't think either of you knew my game well enough to address it or comment on it, at least right now. The Jury ultimately does dictate your story in the game for you, because our perception of your game is the reality of who's winning.

good speeches so far tho boys, not a fan of this final 2 by any means but i gotta vote someone so go off

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!