This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 9

Topic » SBB14 — Day 9

1604 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
HI:) GO WILL
1604 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Round 3
Will vs. Joey
Jimmy vs. James

Sit Out: Sam
1604 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Round 4
Jimmy vs. Will
Joey vs. Sam

Sit Out: James
1604 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Jimmy, you have won the Power of Veto!
1604 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Okay welcome to the veto ceremony...

I honestly am a hostage to my partner right now and this is the first opportunity to say fuck you. I was told by APPLE CARE that I was going to be able to name a nominee.... and that clearly didn’t happen. I have a very clear agenda based on what happened last night and how a certain person tried to use my mental health against me in order to try to make me quit. That ain’t it chief. With these two factors, I’m going to make the best decision to piss off my partner AND ensure my target goes home.

The best kinda veto is the one that is used. With that, Joey and ray it would be a tragedy to see you guys pawned for a 3rd time. I’m using my veto on them.
1604 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
I’m sorry I have to do this but there are only four duos that I can potentially nominate. I’ve talked to all of you about this scenario and I appreciate everyone for being respectful and for understanding that this decision is unnecessary and stupid and difficult. This is based on who I know for a fact will stay, and not based on who I trust or don’t trust.

James and Chloe, you know you have the votes to stay. If you’re upset please blame Jimmy and if you want to get your revenge please pleaseeee wait until singles because I did not want to have to do this at all and everyone knows that. But unfortunately I have to put up one more duo and I’m sorry again.

This veto ceremony is….. adjourned?
1604 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
Andrea, time to put those social connections you claim to have to the test!!
1603 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The fax that you’re going around to everyone demanding to get your own way is the worst of it all Evan.

Why should people bother listening to a self righteous asshole who throws a tantrum every time he doesn’t get his own way because if I stay that’ll be the case and if I do I’ll revel in the glorious atmosphere of your meltdown.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!