This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Arena

Topic » The Arena

4135 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
4135 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
thank you so much sax<3 rando needs to fix this so I can post my own forum lmfao.

***ARENA 1 UPDATE***

The First Arena:

Black Team:
EEstrada17
SashaBaby2010
ladybug5
ofl1998

Vs.

Sky Team:
Bix123
Cray
lonelypuppie

Ok, THE ARENA WILL BE TONIGHT AT 8PM EST!

Please select 1 to 3 players to play in tonights Arena If no one shows up from a team, the ENTIRE team will be eliminated!

I can tell you, in this Arena, it will be more helpful to have as many players as you can, because this Arena will be an INDIVIDUAL Arena, meaning everyone will be playing for themselves but the winner will win it for their team!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH PLAYERS ARE PLAYING ASAP.
4135 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
YOU MUST PUBLICLY DELIBERATE ON WHO IS GOING INTO THE ARENA, for it to be official it must be a majority vote.
4135 days 3 hours ago
EEstrada17
well as of now, I'm going in, but once again, my team has yet to tell me if they will be joining as well or not. I've only gotten something out of ofl..
4135 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
we should do it in pairs EE, you and ladybug get this one and Sasha and I will get the next
4135 days 1 hour ago
lonelypuppie
:o
4135 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
EVERYONE, YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE AGREE ON IT FOR IT TO HAPPEN. IF ONLY ONE PERSON SAYS A PAIR, THAT IS NOT ELIGIBLE.
4135 days 1 hour ago
EEstrada17
I agree with ofl then. Ladybug and I will go into the arena. Lady bug has also agreed to this!
4135 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Ladybug must say it here! if lady or sasha agree then you two will go in!
4135 days ago
ladybug5
Im going in
4135 days ago
jharrin7887
Ok Ladybug5 and EEstrada17 are going in for Black!

Still waiting on sky
4135 days ago
lonelypuppie
Nix and cray going in
4135 days ago
Cray
I dont see how that is fair lonley puppie...you are excluding yourself.
I say Nix & lonely puppie are going in.
4135 days ago
jharrin7887
DRAMA @ THE ARENA.

So far, BIX IS GOING IN! If bix comes on and votes, then it will be however she votes. If she doesn't come on by 8pm est, it will be just her.
4134 days 23 hours ago
EEstrada17
hi here for the challenge :S
4134 days 23 hours ago
ladybug5
Me too

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!