This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

4082 days 4 hours ago
BBobsessor
So.. MY team has two members.. That DEFINITELY puts a target on my back.. but Haliem has been inactive for a while.. So lets see how this turns out.
4082 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
Its crazy that I wasn't here in the beginning and to still be here until almost the end.... That has to be crazy
4082 days 3 hours ago
Dustoff17
So I'm still here. First challenge and I'm not doing too bad. Last member on my team,just narrowly won an Arena, I'm just hoping that me being on spring break now won't ruin my chances at the title
4082 days 1 hour ago
AustinBenevides
So happy to make F7
4081 days 3 hours ago
BBobsessor
Stupid Austin -_- Cant trust him for crap -_-
4081 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
And the dumbass award of the year goes to...... AUSTIN
4081 days 2 hours ago
BBobsessor
This is what Austin gets.. But I dont know if this is going to turn out the way I want it to go.
4081 days 2 hours ago
BBobsessor
This is SUPER cool that Im in the finals again! Last season I got 6th! And THATS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN! WOO!
4081 days 2 hours ago
minidude13
Yay :3
4080 days 3 hours ago
Dustoff17
This was my first challenge, and I feel like I did good. I may not have won but I went down fighting. That's all I can ask for
4080 days 3 hours ago
minidude13
I made Final 4!

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!