This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre Season Challenge #1

Topic » Pre Season Challenge #1

4184 days 6 hours ago
tigerfrmny
I'm a red applicant:

Power Team Challenge: chairman of the board ... Ask us random trivia questions and make sure we are not cheating the team that has most points will win. If a team only has 2 people each member gets 2 chances

Power Team Challenge: Scavenger Hunt: hide many clues on tengaged.... Hide them in blogs, frats, etc.. Each clue gives a question about the show the challenge (answer is a person) and we take the first letter or whatever letter from their name and once we find all clues we unscramble. Make the word like 8 letters so 8 clues

Power Team Challenge: oil change like on the show except instead of wrestling we just pick the two members going in and then whoever posts the word (like slam, punch, hit, or something) after you say GO! Wins

Arena: have like physical, endurance, strategy, and mental ... For mental you could have like a puzzle that we have to complete like idk how but like one that is online or you make it. And have it like actually require lots of thinking.
4184 days 6 hours ago
michael222
BLUE TEAM
Power team Challenge: I Can (Adapted from The hunger games from battle of the seasons)
You ask everybody a question begining with how many like
How many points can you get in a blog in 5 minutes?
How many posts in a thread can you post in 10 minutes?
How many usernames can you give me that are your colur level?

The teams start biding on how many they think they can do
when their isn't a counter-bid for 2 minutes the challenge is accepted and the team who bid the highest have to do the amount they bided in the alloted time

If they do the challenge sucessfully they get to choose a team to elimate
If they fail they themselfs are elimiated
The process continues until 1 team is left

Arena challenge: Knot so fast (Adapted from battle of the seasons)
There are 5 differnt types of knots
The Spam knot: Get 100 Mutiplyed by the mutiplyer (100,200 or 300 total) points on a blog
The Speed knot: Get 500 Mutiplyed by the mutiplyer squared (500,2000 or 4500 total) Posts in a specified thread
The Knolege knot: Awnswer a question its diffculty depends on the mutiplyer
The Luck knot: Their are 25 Mutiplyed by the mutiplyer squared (25,100 or 225) keys and 1 of them at random unlocks the lock Players have to say *Uses key X* once they unlock the lock they can move on
The Hint knot: You give a hint every Minute Mutiplyed by the mutiplyer (1,2 or 3)
These hints could lead to anything A tengageder a country or even a reailty star particitants of the arena can guess once a hint

So you may be wondering what affects the mutiplyer?
Well at the start of the arena you ask players what 3 knots they want to do in what order
Just like in the RL game what you knot first is the hardest to unknot so knot number 1 has a mutiplyer of 3 knot number 2 has a mutiplyer of 2 and knot 3 has a mutiplyer of 1

When teams are unknoting the HAVE todo knot 3 first then 2 then 1 first team to complete the unknoting wins
4184 days 4 hours ago
Bustamove11
PTC: Everyone starts out on a stand, they will be seperated though, The host will say something from the passed season. The people will have to message the host their answer, either true or false. The person who got it wrong (or the one who messaged wrong first) will lose.

Arena: People will be standing on a very short platform while their holding on to something above them, you have to say "tightens grip", "Loosens grip", or "Adjusts grip" within 30 seconds or they will lose. As the game progresses, it will be harder to hold on to the bar and stand on the platform. Last one left standing will win

-Yellow
4184 days 3 hours ago
Brogs17
Orange team:
POWER TEAM CHALLENGE - You create one Blog for each team (ex: Red Team Blog) and you have all the teams campaign to get people to plus the blog that represents their team. (ex: Red would want people to plus the Red Team Blog) The team with the most amount of points plussed to their blog wins the challenge. The team with the least amount of points plussed to their blog loses and goes into the arena. This is a cool Non-Live Challenge, plus you can make a lot of money off each blog. ;)

ARENA CHALLENGE - Have a couple riddles and the team that brings you the correct answers to all your riddles first wins and is safe.

HOPE YOU LIKE THESE IDEAS!
4184 days 2 hours ago
Mickj
Blue team!
PTC: Each team will have 10 balls and 11 targets. They will throw their balls (one at a time) at the other teams targets, and their will be a couple targets left from a couple teams once all the balls are gone, so then you will ask questions, and the first team to answer the question right will receive another ball to throw at the remaining targets until only one team is left. However, once all of your targets are hit, your team is out of the challenge.

AC: Send the teams on a tengaged search. Start the challenge by giving them the first clue, then they will look for the next clue from the answer of the previous clue, and so on and so forth. This can be live by sending teams both at the same time, and first to finish wins, or non live by timing the time when they leave to the time they send you the finish answer to the clue!

Hope you like these, and I really hope I will get to be in this group game! :)
4183 days 20 hours ago
aliumair
White colour applicant
PTC:Put the polls up Spam that its for the win and say vote for these lot so then they safe.

AC:You have 1 day to do it
4183 days 20 hours ago
BlueJays96
Orange Team:

PTC: Instead of campaigning for people to plus "Orange Blog", "Red Blog" etc. (I think that would give an unfair advantage to TV Stars), How about campaigning to get the other blogs negative votes. The team with the least down votes wins. This will create more strategy (on what blog the teams want to get negged) and create alliances between teams.
4183 days 16 hours ago
BBobsessor
PTC: Assign the team a specific online game. (i.e.  bloons, potty racer etc.)
Only 3 people can compete. They must screenshot their score and send it to the host. the team with the most points wins.

AC: Blog find! Post HoH or POV or whatever in a random blog. then give clues to the houeguest in who made the blog. the houseguests must find the blog and paste the link on the forum. first one to do so wins.
4183 days 15 hours ago
tdan13
Silver
Each team could try and get as many of their friends to create a blog with the color level as the title with at least one of the team members name in it or with the host name...I dunno...kinda lame but I like it

Or acompetition to find the top 100 ranked ten tengagers orsomethin like that
4183 days 15 hours ago
tdan13
Or you make a blog and the teams have to find someone from every color level to trend themselves on it :)
4183 days 13 hours ago
mmar
ok. so i am applying for team silver.

Power Team Challenge- A matching game. There would be a grid layed out with 2 of each picture underneath them. individally, you need to flip the tiles over to find a match. The first team to have all four members finds a match, will win.

ARENA challenge- Have the two teams stay up all night making a post every hour. If you dont post, you will be eliminated. Least person remaining will win for their team.
4183 days 13 hours ago
mark796
live ,AC; you give people hints about a picture they have to find you and the team who brings the picture first with a link , wins and this can be best out of 5 :)
4183 days 13 hours ago
hmclean26
BITCH PLEASE
4183 days 6 hours ago
BigBrother06
Yellow:

"Flag 21 (Team Style)"

You're team and the opposing team take turns choosing a number 1, 2 or 3, but it goes in a certain order such as Team #1 Player #1, then Team 2 Player #1, after Team #1 Player #2, after that Team #2 Player #2 etc. The numbers are added up like, 2 + 1 + 3, and if you add the numbers that equals 21+ the other team scores a point. You can help your team members, just not on the public chat, so mail is fine. You can play to as many points as you would like, but I would probably do 3-5 points wins.

I thought you had to make both in 1, so here's mine!

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!