This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 6

4703 days 18 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Congratulations on making the Final Four.

Your termination challenge for today is very simple. All of the eliminated players will vote on who to eliminate, and that person will be eliminated. Then, they will send me a vote on which person they want to WIN. Please send your votes by 7 PM EST Tomorrow (Sunday).

I suggest you plead your case here on why you should win.
4703 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i think i shud win based on my being the most active but all of us deserved to win so gl all
4703 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
so nick ppl elimated will vote on who they want out then we decide a winner based on the final 3
4703 days 18 hours ago
Inkread
I was pretty active - both in the last challenge and in voting (idk how else we were supposed to be active haha). But it's up to you :)
4703 days 18 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Both the eliminated contestants AND the current contestants will vote on who to win. ONLY the eliminated contestants vote on who to eliminate.
4703 days 17 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
yea you were active ink and u deserve to win as much as any1 but if i have to say stuff about me then i think i may have been more active
4703 days 2 hours ago
Inkread
mhmmm yeah you have been more active. :) we all know who i'll vote for to win if you're in the running.
4702 days 22 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
same here
4702 days 22 hours ago
Inkread
:) haha - so we arent voting till day 7 right?
4702 days 21 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i think so

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!