This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1 (S3)

Topic » Day 1 (S3)

4749 days 13 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Welcome, all to SEASON THREE! :D

This is how the game will work: Each day, at 7 PM EST, someone will be eliminated. The vote MUST be Unanimous. If the vote is not Unanimous, your prize money will be slashed in half. Your prize money begins at 20 T$ (It will be spent on a Gift).

Your first Bunker Meeting will be at 7 PM EST. You must send me your elimination votes by tomorrow (Thursday) at 7 PM EST. All contestants MUST communicate in the "Day" topics. There are no private conversations in Unanimous. You are in a bunker, so there is no where to hide. And, above all, this is a SOCIAL game. So, you must post here often, because you need to work together to decide which one of you will be eliminated each day.

Good luck, contestants.
4749 days 13 hours ago
calicofan997
everyone voyte off dusty
4749 days 13 hours ago
Dusty12910
what the hell!
4749 days 13 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Not to be rude, Nick, but IDT this is how Unanimous worked. Each day, I think we're supposed to vote for someone to win. And then, if it isn't unanimous, something negative happens. Also, the prize is only halved in case anyone leaves.
4749 days 13 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
I know how the show worked. This is my version. :P
4749 days 12 hours ago
Cray
hey everybody and calico idk if your suppose to say that outloud lol
4749 days 12 hours ago
buckswin4
i'm here what do you guys want to do?
4749 days 12 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
You are.

"All contestants MUST communicate in the "Day" topics. There are no private conversations in Unanimous. You are in a bunker, so there is no where to hide. And, above all, this is a SOCIAL game. So, you must post here often, because you need to work together to decide which one of you will be eliminated each day."
4749 days 12 hours ago
calicofan997
bye dusty
4749 days 12 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Aiwfwyottah has quit the game. His replacement will be Stickyboy.
4749 days 12 hours ago
Cray
So Dusty is the one everyone wants out?
4749 days 12 hours ago
buckswin4
i guess if thats what we are doing
4749 days 12 hours ago
Cray
Is everybody here?
buck
me
Dusty
calico

5 more that havent responded i think
4749 days 12 hours ago
buckswin4
Blain
Stickyboy
ShazamMcAmazing
Darkflames1999
ColtTB

They are yet to post

we have till tomorrow at 7 to figure this out
4749 days 12 hours ago
buckswin4
strike that, shazam kind of posted
4749 days 12 hours ago
Cray
oh yea

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!