This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BSG6 Twist?

Topic » BSG6 Twist?

4751 days 15 hours ago
Cobain
redemption
4751 days 15 hours ago
WpwSers196
yes
add me in the game :-)
4751 days 14 hours ago
BradenBB11
One non newbie enters the game as a 17th player, its your choice to work with them and use their experience, or take them out as soon as possible

*GOOD IDEA*
4751 days 14 hours ago
Slice
no twist!
4751 days 14 hours ago
Lightning
Alright. How about this? A "13th Post" Stars game. You have one starting message. A.K.A-Your Skype. NO OTHER MESSAGE WILL BE ALLOWED or your up for nomms automatically. :P This will create more drama, because the nomms will be more messed up, they cant negg and then "spilt" noms wont always work.
4751 days 13 hours ago
amills5
Yes.

Everyone has a secret target. (Targets are not reciprocal so u don't know who has u as a target.) If you last longer than your target you get +20$T and +5K
4751 days 13 hours ago
Cheer4cricket
Yes.

Everyone has a secret target. (Targets are not reciprocal so u don't know who has u as a target.) If you last longer than your target you get +20$T and +5K
4751 days 12 hours ago
etaco75
Yes.

Everyone has a secret target. (Targets are not reciprocal so u don't know who has u as a target.) If your target gets nominated, you are safe for the next day and even though people can vote for you to be nominated, it's like having immunity is survivor. People can vote for you, but no votes cast against you count.
4751 days 12 hours ago
jameSexi
add me in the game ill make it one to remember ...
4751 days 12 hours ago
andychuck08
All the annoying ones are auto-evicted when up..
4751 days 12 hours ago
tydog2007
twist please
4751 days 11 hours ago
camdizzils
twist if it gets me back in the game lol
4751 days 11 hours ago
camdizzils
twist idea: all eliminated players from round 2 are put in a 30 minute poll top 10 are back in the game
4751 days 11 hours ago
snoofle
yes yes yes

Don't do Secret Target tho cuz that's lame and over done.
bringing somebody back would be okay, but require coding for the game.
I like sabator the best =)
4751 days 11 hours ago
MinsiKid
No twist.

open group

The Big Stars Giveaway 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!