This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Confessional

Topic » The Confessional

4283 days 22 hours ago
MichaelAravind
Things you write here can't be seen by the rest unless it's a group confessional. So those not involved in the confessional must not bring up things that were said in the confessional by others.
4283 days 14 hours ago
joey96
So I'm the third bitch in the house and I can already tell after looking at the pictures that I'm the prettiest one in the house.
4283 days 14 hours ago
Lamb
uhmm, so far i think im gonna get along with some of these bitches but whats up with that one girl, annie...? natalay..?? whatever! she comes in the house with these yellow pants and i'm like WTF?? anyways, i'm drunk *burp*
4283 days 10 hours ago
rocabilliychick
I come ob and these bitches are boring I'm the hottest 1
4283 days 10 hours ago
rocabilliychick
The ugliest is kesha or idk wat her name is she is so anniying
4283 days 6 hours ago
Lamb
i dont know about these other busted up looking barn yard bitches but i'm ready to go to the club and P.M.P!
4282 days 10 hours ago
Danielvk
I'm going out with Jessica and I know that we're the two cutest girls here. We will definitely click.

But i'm cuter though, right?
4282 days 9 hours ago
Lamb
i'm getting bitchy vibes from one girl in this house *drinks from wine bottle* anyways i forgot her name *burps and leaves*
4281 days 11 hours ago
rocabilliychick
I turn around and see the other bitches in the club hell no I'm not gonna say hi I'm gonna do my own thing screw them
4280 days 9 hours ago
rocabilliychick
Omg this bitch threw a drink at me u r about to get punched
4279 days 2 hours ago
strawberry_ninja
Destiny is gonna get fucked up
4279 days 1 hour ago
Glinda
jessicas fat ass left this god forsaken house in turmoil, now its split but now its all of us against allision hahah
bitch going down
4278 days 21 hours ago
Lamb
you know i am so fcking sick of destiny leaving her hair laying around the floor. BITCH you say it's not weave then why the fck is that shit on the floor bitch??
4278 days 20 hours ago
Lamb
*hold up one of detiny's clip ins and whispers*

look at this cheap fake ass dollar store weave *tosses fake hair*
4278 days 16 hours ago
rocabilliychick
Ok bitch that isn't mine and go fuck ur self mess with me and if u do enjoy ur bed
4278 days 13 hours ago
rocabilliychick
Ok u wanna touchy my shit then ill touch urs

open group

The Bad Girls Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!