This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 4 : Rules & Conditions

Topic » Big Brother 4 : Rules &..

3917 days ago
5651Omar
These are some basic rules and regulations that need to be followed this season!

1) I am the Host of this Big Brother Group. I have gone out of my way to make this game fun, entertaining, dramatic, and as fair as possible. This group is NOT rigged in any way. I vow to host by the rules. If you disrespect me in any way, shape, or form, you will be immediately removed from the competition. No excuses.

2) Drama, Showmances, Fighting, Love, Sex, disrespect to other Houseguests, curse words towards other Houseguests, all of this is accepted. As long as it is not against me, or my competitions, its most likely ok to do.

3) Outgoing Head of Households may not compete in the following Head of Household Competitions. Also the Head of Household may not vote for eviction unless there is a tie which they must break.

4) If you do not vote for eviction, you will receive a penalty vote against you the next time you are on the block in threat of eviction. These penalty votes will stay with you and haunt you until you are evicted or untill you get to the Final 3.

5) If you are inactive you will be replaced immediately. To tell if you are active - Everyone must mail AT LEAST one Diary Room Entry a day. Just tell me about whats going on, your alliance, who you are targetting, who is annoying you, who you want to start a showmance with, ANYTHING! Just make you mail one a day! OR POST AT LEAST 8 MESSAGES A DAY (not so much really)

6) Try to get on at least once a day just to hang with everyone in the house and really try and get to know people!

7) If you are evicted during the final 9, you will become a Jury Member and you will be allowed to vote for the winner!  However if you are Expelled or if you Quit the game, you will be unable to vote for the winner.

8) You must read and agree to all of the rules to play in the game.

Thats all of the rules as of now! More may be added as needed! Thanks!

Credit to MHens ^
3916 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
Please post "I, Righttocensor , Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.
3915 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
I, mufffinman/Sher, agree to the rules & conditions
3915 days 10 hours ago
Cerulean
Please post "I, Cerulean , Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.
3915 days 10 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I Darriusdabest Agree to these rules and conditions
3915 days 3 hours ago
Lowwww
I, Lowwww, agree to these rules & conditions.
3915 days 2 hours ago
thatonepeople
I thatonepeople Agree to these rules and conditions
3915 days 1 hour ago
ava_adore84
i ava_adore84 agree to the rules and conditions
3914 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
I, z3ro, Agree to these rules and conditions.
3914 days 15 hours ago
worner47
lease post "I, worner47, Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.
3914 days 11 hours ago
Omen
I omen agree to these rules and conditions
3914 days 10 hours ago
asz9191
I, *asz9191*, Agree to these rules & conditions."
3914 days 9 hours ago
curlychickens
I, "curlychickens",Agree to these rules and conditions:).
3914 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
"I, KarmaArrived, agree to these rules & conditions."
3914 days 9 hours ago
pillowmonster22
I, Pillowmonster22, agree to these rules and conditions!
3914 days 9 hours ago
angel881
I, angell881, agree to these rules & conditions.

open group

Omar's Big Brother 4 (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!