This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 37-39 (Yansing)

Topic » Tribal Council 37-39 (Yansing)

4228 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Welcome to tribal. PM me your votes by 7:40 PM EST TOMORROW. PYN for questions.
4228 days 5 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Michael P.
4228 days 5 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Well shit... normally I don't ask for help... but I would appreciate any alien saving me tonight.  I still can't figure out who else voted for me last night so I don't feel at all secure.
4228 days 5 hours ago
Survivor8
Alien save peaceout or he's gone :(
4228 days 5 hours ago
Milkisgood
hi
4228 days 5 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Honestly Alien I'm gonna be screwed more if you use it on Jeremy. I am the only one from another tribe, so instant outsider. Now, during today's challenge, while during the chatzy, in the last question, the majority of people said go for more, which I did. It was wrong, and now for no reason I am being targeted by Mike. AND NOW, random bull shit is going around where some are accusing me of voting for someone which I DIDN'T. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!
4228 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
rshow
4228 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Michael P. & Jeremy- Clearly yall feel uneasy. Anyway you can secure your spot in the game?

Mike- Are you trying to get Michael P. out?

Ben- Alien saved you last tribal, so cant save you tonight. This worry you?

Alex M.- Yansing is the only tribe with 0 points. What would a dissolve do?
4228 days 5 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Michael P. & Jeremy- Clearly yall feel uneasy. Anyway you can secure your spot in the game?

I'm trying to talk to others but plans be flying.
4228 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Nb
4228 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alex M.- Yansing is the only tribe with 0 points. What would a dissolve do?

I think it would leave some players, myself included vulnerable for later on in the game.
4228 days 2 hours ago
MMAjunkieX

Honestly, I normally am not a big believer in freaking out over receiving votes.  However, I felt that I had done enough for the tribe to least receive a warning from someone that I was in trouble.  If I knew where the other 2 votes (besides Jet) came from, I probably wouldn't be too worried right now.  They have both done a very good job of keeping themselves hidden.  This means one of two things.

1. I won't ever figure it out, and they succeeded in getting me to play less confidently.
2. I will find out later and be upset about it.  I did give them a chance to admit it.  In all seriousness if they admit now, we can still have a relationship in this game.  If they wait, I don't know if I could ever trust them again.
4227 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Chris read the votes so I can be "blindsided" already.
4227 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the trubal council area immediately. Ill now reveal that the Alien saved...
4227 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jeremy. All votes for Jeremy will NOT count. Ill read the votes.
4227 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Congrats Jeremy.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!